Sam Asghari says he's lucky to have a brain that doesn't tell him "bad things" amid tWitch's passing

I don't get what the problem here is.

1. English is not his first language.
  2. No lies detected.
  3. He only expressed facts. That some of you are pressed over his wording rather than the thought behind it says a lot about your intellectual capacity.
  4. I feel like some of you are the reason why people are so radical these days because you simply have to find a problem where there is none. Like he literally spreads awareness about prevence of suicide and y'all are here lynching him for wording in a language that is not his mother language. It's an insult to intelligence.
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

well he wrote please know you're not alone- it shows sympathy. next sentence is about ppl who doesn't have that thoughts to be more caring and checking on the relatives  and he posts it on a suicide prevention lifeline so it  showing awareness.  i do not have problem with that post. and btw he didn't call himself lucky-he wrote when u r lucky enough. and this  topic named like that for a reason. some of u  here being negative towards Sam shows the person u r and has nothing to do with him or his behaviour.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

well he wrote please know you're not alone- it shows sympathy. next sentence is about ppl who doesn't have that thoughts to be more caring and checking on the relatives  and he posts it on a suicide prevention lifeline so it  showing awareness.  i do not have problem with that post. and btw he didn't call himself lucky-he wrote when u r lucky enough. and this  topic named like that for a reason. some of u  here being negative towards Sam shows the person u r and has nothing to do with him or his behaviour.

Well said! :) 

• Like 1

People defends Sam but put down Britney for saying whatever :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

“it’s just misunderstanding” maybe some of Britney posts are also misunderstanding????

English isn’t my first lenguage and I do understand correctly every sentence if I read two times what I am posting. Also I have never been in a country English-speaking and working as a actor… please….

the post is what it is :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 4

I don’t find it tone deaf at all. He is equating mental health to a physical illness by bringing the brains functioning into it while also saying the depressed brain is tricking you / lying by insinuating your life is not worth living. 

people need to LET people express themselves and STOP judging.  It’s **** like this that silences people since no one can say anything right.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I don’t find it tone deaf at all. He is equating mental health to a physical illness by bringing the brains functioning into it while also saying the depressed brain is tricking you / lying by insinuating your life is not worth living. 

people need to LET people express themselves and STOP judging.  It’s **** like this that silences people since no one can say anything right.

I thought so many on this site were concerned about free speech and freedom of thought :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: oop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block