Besides Britney, who put on the best concert you’ve ever seen?

• Super Mods

I love a good concert! I’m here for a spectacle and all the props, costume changes and stage lifts. I’d say the best concert that I’ve ever been to besides Britney was Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour! What an amazing show! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Besides Britney because obviously she’s the queen of concerts, who’s concert was the best you’ve ever seen? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

34 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Lady Gaga and Shania Twain

Im seeing her for the first time next year !! i also saw Gaga in 2014 and she was amazing

i kind of have 2 answers to this question. i always will say Spice Girls in 2019 was  the best concert ive been to because it felt special to me being a fan since 1996 at just 5 years old i felt like i went back to my childhood a bit and they put on a amazing show. only thing i'd change although she wasnt missed that much was i wish Victoria was there just so i saw all  5 of them. But the show was just out of this world. But the best performer ive seen has to be P!nk. ive seen her 5 times now and shes just incredible live, not just the aerobatics,. shes so funny and talks to the crowd throughout the show

But ive been lucky to see so many big names now. seen beyonce twice and shes amazing, rihanna. Ive seen madonna twice and tbh first time was in a stadium in 2012 [Murrayfield stadium edinburgh] hand she was alright but not great, but then i saw her at an arena in 2015 [SSE Hydro Glasgow  ] and she was brilliant that time. Alice Cooper 3 times, hes brilliant, robbie williams twice. not been to a bad concert tbh

im so excited to see shania twain next year , big tick off my list:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

i feel bad not saying Britney. i saw her in 2018 and she was great ! But after seeing people like Beyonce and pink i cant honestly say she was the 'best'. i wish i got to see her on the DWAD or Onyx Hotel Tour when she really was at the top of her game

• Super Mods
Just now, jonloch1 said:

Im seeing her for the first time next year !! i also saw Gaga in 2014 and she was amazing

i kind of have 2 answers to this question. i always will say Spice Girls in 2019 was  the best concert ive been to because it felt special to me being a fan since 1996 at just 5 years old i felt like i went back to my childhood a bit and they put on a amazing show. only thing i'd change although she wasnt missed that much was i wish Victoria was there just so i saw all  5 of them. But the show was just out of this world. But the best performer ive seen has to be P!nk. ive seen her 5 times now and shes just incredible live, not just the aerobatics,. shes so funny and talks to the crowd throughout the show

But ive been lucky to see so many big names now. seen beyonce twice and shes amazing, rihanna. Ive seen madonna twice and tbh first time was in a stadium in 2012 [Murrayfield stadium edinburgh] hand she was alright but not great, but then i saw her at an arena in 2015 [SSE Hydro Glasgow  ] and she was brilliant that time. Alice Cooper 3 times, hes brilliant, robbie williams twice. not been to a bad concert tbh

im so excited to see shania twain next year , big tick off my list:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

I can’t wait to see Shania’s new show! She’s on fire right now.  

• Love 1

Janet Jackson always brings incredible energy here to Hawaii and more recently more and more live vocals I really appreciate her making her 50's look like her 20's.

I saw Girls Aloud live front row in Newcastle England in 2007 and that was a concert highlight of my lifetime.  They were truly a live act and it was so surreal to be there front row center all the way from Los Angeles. A LIFE highlght.

I saw Nicki Minaj live in Denver back in 2012 and she was incredible live, a true talent. It was a smaller venue but she put on a show like a superstar with many costume and wig changes and incredible vocals, energy, and crowd interaction.

Special mention to Depeche Mode at Coachella back in 2006 because that was my first real rock concert and they were amazing, and also grateful I got to experience Prince live back at Coachella one year too, even if I'm not a stan, his talent was spectacular to behold. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block