I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

6 minutes ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

You, @PokemonSpearsand @Urbanneystepping down this is a lot to process..... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Slayer you have been my friend since my comeback on Exhale the last year and I really am so happy to know you. Thanks for always having my back. You will be missed as a mod. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

glad ur still gonna be here as a member with us though. 💗

Does this mean my time is coming for Mod @Jordan Miller:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

i love Jay !!! my sliv sis !

Blow Kiss Flirting GIF by Paris Hilton

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You’re welcome sweetie! I definitely did good giving you all those deserved WPs. Quite a shocker you’re somehow still allowed here :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Aww baby I know you will remember me with love, in life there are always lessons to learn and I was pleased to have been one for you.

stay strong baby we will remember you

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please refrain. 

My comment was respectful. I am allowed to say I will miss @Slayer and the reason they left is exactly what I wrote. I’ve never been dishonest and I don’t plan on starting today. I can learn to coexist with you all, but please also respect that my thoughts on the matter also matter. I’m not going to draw this out, but I would also appreciate it if you also spoke to me with an ounce of respect after all the time I’ve given this place. Thank you. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Antidote said:

PS: wrong section <3

spacer.png

What are you talking about? I moved it to the general section per their request. It’s quite clear that your comments are just sarcasm and trying to incite hate towards Slayer, when you’ve been asked to refrain from doing so. I’d suggest leaving this thread if you can’t comment respectfully and without the sarcasm. 

Thanks! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl you should apply for a full time job, you quote every day all day every single post with your toxic positivity and leaving no room to any reasonable doubt. 

Honor your username and blackout the negativity by stop forcing your pink narrative down everyone’s throat. If you don’t agree then just ignore and move on. You ain’t getting paid :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I almost mentioned the same thing about blacking out negativity it seems to be the opposite with that person. Sending them love and light though, it's quite funny all the people that seem to hate the Tik Tok and Conspiracies and Banon stuff seem to continuously bring it up in every thread. Those people seem to be promoting it more than the ones spreading the lies. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block