I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

5 hours ago, nwonder said:

He’s only acting out in anger like this as he is quite obviously devastated and doesn’t know how to accept your retirement. Clearly he is hurting… poor thing. 

We are all still trying to process our emotions. Some of us sad and and some are having manic breakdowns.

Your impact. 
:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

On 12/14/2022 at 8:07 PM, Slayer said:

WOW!! I am taken aback by these comments, I genuinely didn't expect this much kindness :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Thank you so much, I appreciate all of the lovely messages, it means a lot! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I'll respond to you all individually when I get a chance.

I already feel like a HUGE weight is off my shoulders :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Well, we are warned there will be consequences to those who post a negative comment. That leaves just positive comments you know :wonka_meme_hat_purple:. So the stats here are absolutely reliable in regards to reality. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I suggest you re-read if you have difficulties, at no point did I say I was leaving.

So unfortunately for you i'm still here :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: k bye. I only read the title... at least:

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Best decision that's been made on this site in a long time :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:. Now i don't have to be so scared of commenting like yourself anymore :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:. We're in this together now :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

3 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

according to your statements, you've been stalking my media, hun, at least I have fun and not half+1 this forum hates me... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Definitely not, don’t flatter yourself :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m unsure if you’re struggling to read again but the majority of this thread is very positive. It is just bitter trolls like you that are clearly triggered by me :emma: 

Have a great day and good luck with your music!

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Definitely not, don’t flatter yourself :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m unsure if you’re struggling to read again but the majority of this thread is very positive. It is just bitter trolls like you that are clearly triggered by me :emma: 

Have a great day and good luck with your music!

honey, again, there's positivity in here cuz WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THROW TEA AND SHADE, cuz we'll get suspended... so stay deluded or try to allow the real comments here. Just saying... see you in the "Tensión" Music video premiere in 2 hours

4 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

honey, again, there's positivity in here cuz WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THROW TEA AND SHADE, cuz we'll get suspended... so stay deluded or try to allow the real comments here. Just saying... see you in the "Tensión" Music video premiere in 2 hours

Best of luck with your music career!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block