I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

If you talk like everyone else on TikTok and B-Anon, you're going to get compared to them. Especially when you have a new account and are basically for shilling for Lou Taylor. Like I hope Lou is paying you at this point, otherwise I don't know what that says about your intelligence.

The fact that the devil herself Lou Taylor is still walking free unbothered, getting away with all her crimes makes me question someone else’s intelligence :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Good luck booking that “full time” job you speaking of while being logged in here 24/7. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The fact that the devil herself Lou Taylor is still walking free unbothered, getting away with all her crimes makes me question someone else’s intelligence :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Good luck booking that “full time” job you speaking of while being logged in here 24/7. 

It's very on brand for you to double down on false claims based on opinions. But that's alright.

People like you always unravel spectacularly on Exhale when Britney continues to not meet your expectations :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's very on brand for you to double down on false claims based on opinions. But that's alright.

People like you always unravel spectacularly on Exhale when Britney continues to not meet your expectations :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just curious sis why you seem to always bring up banon, the conspiracy theories and the Tik Tok stuff all the time even when it's not the topic at hand?

I'm just asking respectfully sweetie cause your name on here is blacking out the negativity, but it seems quite the opposite boo.

Sending you love and light and remember you're contributing to the conspiracies by continuously posting and bringing them up when people aren't talking about it. You have the right to talk about it, just was wondering why you'd keep promoting it. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Just curious sis why you seem to always bring up banon, the conspiracy theories and the Tik Tok stuff all the time even when it's not the topic at hand?

I'm just asking respectfully sweetie cause your name on here is blacking out the negativity, but it seems quite the opposite boo.

Sending you love and light and remember you're contributing to the conspiracies by continuously posting and bringing them up when people aren't talking about it. You have the right to talk about it, just was wondering why you'd keep promoting it. 

Then tell me... where do your "opinions" originate from? 

LIterature.... legitimate journalism... anything?

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

By the way, thank you for admitting there are conspiracy theories. It's interesting you only mention them in an attempt to insult me. I'm sure that's the only time we'll hear you talk about it.

The user was talking about Freedom of Thought, but the thoughts they exhibit sometimes come from comment sections and TikTok videos. I wouldn't bring it up if you all had a healthier media diet :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

By the way, thank you for admitting there are conspiracy theories. It's interesting you only mention them in an attempt to insult me. I'm sure that's the only time we'll hear you talk about it.

The user was talking about Freedom of Thought, but the thoughts they exhibit sometimes come from comment sections and TikTok videos. I wouldn't bring it up if you all had a healthier media diet :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I didn't insult you at all that's a reach sweetheart. I only asked the simple question as to why you continuously bring up banon, conspiracy theories and the tik tok stuff in every thread you're seen in. (Even if it's not the topic). You refused to answer and now going to try and spin it as you've been insulted. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

I've been very polite and what's healthy about constantly bringing up conspiracy theories you seem to be against?

Why would I need to admit conspiracy theories are going around I think just about everyone in this forum has either seen them somewhere or them being talked about here.

The difference is you claim to hate it yet bring it up to no avail. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

Now why is it that the most consequential things on Exhale always happen when I’m away at work? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

@Slayer, thank you for your service to Exhale. I have appreciated the ways you have supported me and listened to me in the short time that I’ve been a Mod. Of course, you have also been a great resource and acquaintance before this, as well. Being on this side of things now, I have a better understanding of the actions you’ve had to take as a Mod, whether they were criticized, celebrated, or ridiculed. It’s no easy feat being pulled in a million different directions and still executing your responsibilities with ease and conviction.

I am so happy that you’re able to now step back and enjoy this forum. You deserve it!

spacer.png

You may have issued my first (and only :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:) WPs of 2022, so know that I am always happy to return the favor! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Spoiler

Kidding! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, congrats on this lasting impact you’ve had on Exhale! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I can’t wait to witness your tribute performance at the upcoming Exhale Music Awards hosted by @Blackout2006! :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I’m glad pink looks good on @SlayOut - not everyone can pull it off :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Some people look good in lavender and orange, but pink is definitely my color! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m still here :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

And we’re better for it! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

9 hours ago, One More Time said:

It was the right decision. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Now @GlitterRain and @SlayOut you better work *****es! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

so happy now you can have fun with us :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Reveal hidden contents

The work and dedication was notorious. Thank you for that!

Y’all have definitely given us lots to work on! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

9 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Will a care plan be established to ensure @Slayer keeps all of exhales secrets sealed upon her exit???? Omg

@Slayer is in the midst of writing a memoir based on ha Super Mod experience. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: The largest book deal in Exhale history! :bouncey:

8 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Big yikes... But now that you're not a mod, you could put some clowns on blast by (allegedly) leaking said messages. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

NORMALIZE👏PUBLIC👏SHAMING👏

I support this. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My comment was respectful. I am allowed to say I will miss @Slayer and the reason they left is exactly what I wrote. I’ve never been dishonest and I don’t plan on starting today. I can learn to coexist with you all, but please also respect that my thoughts on the matter also matter. I’m not going to draw this out, but I would also appreciate it if you also spoke to me with an ounce of respect after all the time I’ve given this place. Thank you. 

Looks like we will have to say goodbye to you next, sis :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

I've had comments from users here repeatedly telling me to kill myself and to contract covid and die, as a result of being a moderator here. So i'm just letting you know comments like yours will not affect me, i've had much worse here.

All I asked was for people who dislike me to quietly celebrate but whatever, i'm used to the worst  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

huney I'd never wish people those things, and comparing their comments to mine (a sincere piece of tea) is... well... what can I expect from you with the performance you've had in this forum.

again, :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: and if you going out of this forums is for your wellness, well good for you!

• Content Curators

Truly a legend.

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words throughout the years. Thank you so much for putting in so much effort and passion on this site even though it may not feel rewarding at times. <3 I know you tried your 100000% to be the best.

It's the end of an era with 3 legends stepping down :(

But as a friend, I am proud of you for prioritising your happiness and having fun. I hope you can regain some fun from the website from this point onwards.

Also, my DM is open. Message me quick!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Umm thanks? Whoever you are…

1-F740364-220-D-47-A3-BC57-FEDCA8744-CC2

Get help :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

He’s only acting out in anger like this as he is quite obviously devastated and doesn’t know how to accept your retirement. Clearly he is hurting… poor thing. 

We are all still trying to process our emotions. Some of us sad and and some are having manic breakdowns.

Your impact. 
:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block