If you had the chance to hang out with Britney, what would you say to not sound like a desperate fan?

Yes cause putting wigs in is totes normal :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  
id ask her if she wants to go to Jack in the box and go off on some employees. Then go egg Seleners house, graffiti her walls with “i just want you to be happy”. After that just go out to eat till we can’t suck in our stomachs anymore and post it on instagram. Caption it “We can Bang! 🍏🍎 Shade! Keep talking **** and make me burgers!” Normal day with Britney nothing crazy

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 6
  • 1 month later...

Oh I think if we were close besties. Id probably think of some day trips. She loves candles, go make some hand dipped candles. Do a sip and sculpt class. Go whale watchin. Go kayaking down streams. Talk about interests and just get to know her on a simple genuine level. I love flowers so maybe stop at a florist and pick up flowers for both our homes. Go antiquing. Old stuff is cool and seeing what people are drawn to is fun. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block