Britney posts new video: New York City here I come !!!

1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Uhhh she was def in London...that's where she met Taron Egerton during a mutual friend's dinner party. How you figure she was lying about that :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Taron was in Los Angeles at that time, and the photo she posted in the "London" hotel room was actually the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She really does just troll us sometimes, or probably gives wrong information about her current location to trick the paps. It's pretty clever to be honest.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Taron was in Los Angeles at that time, and the photo she posted in the "London" hotel room was actually the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She really does just troll us sometimes, or probably gives wrong information about her current location to trick the paps. It's pretty clever to be honest.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

.....Like i cannot. There's even articles like Variety who interviewed Taron saying he was in London for the bday dinner lololol. I can't keep up 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

.....Like i cannot. There's even articles like Variety who interviewed Taron saying he was in London for the bday dinner lololol. I can't keep up 

Taron didn't actually say she was in London in that interview. The article just says that she was in London because that's what she had posted on her Instagram.

2 hours ago, AmandaLick said:

Yes, she deserves no trouble. She deserves to be left alone and quiet in a room with a chair and fireplace and a tea cozy. I don’t even know what a tea cozy is, but she deserves one. Instead, she keeps getting trouble, which she is more than willing to share.

I agree!! She deserves the freedoms we all have. She’s been ridiculed up and down in every aspect of herself and life, it needs to stop. My good god, people are disgusting! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block