Britney Spears shares new outtake from her Herb Ritts photoshoot in new Instagram post🌹

27 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Lol and what new content would you like to see? 

Her playing the piano, swimming, singing on her balcony, MORE of her in the studio, Just chatting, a clip of her singing in the car w/ bae. But I understand she would rather not of course, just saying there's a bunch of stuff she could share if she wanted to that doesnt require "working" atm

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Her playing the piano, swimming, singing on her balcony, MORE of her in the studio, Just chatting, a clip of her singing in the car w/ bae. But I understand she would rather not of course, just saying there's a bunch of stuff she could share if she wanted to that doesnt require "working" atm

so the conspiracy nuts can pick her apart, claim it's old, she's a clone, it's cgi, a deep fake, etc? she can't win either way. though i agree i'd love to see whatever she wants to post!

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block