Mariah is back at #1 on BB HOT 100 FOURTH year in a row

bbbsss

Like Santa setting off on his annual airborne sleigh ride, Mariah Carey makes her ascent back to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart with “All I Want for Christmas Is You.” The modern carol logs its ninth total week atop the Hot 100 and becomes the first song to have led in four distinct runs on the ranking.

Four decades into her incredible career and showing no signs of stopping any time soon. 

spacer.png

UPDATE:

Carey has now spent 89 total weeks at number-one, far more than any other artist in history. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

In addition to this, “All I Want for Christmas” has now spent 10 total weeks at number-one. It’s the only song that has reached number-one during four separate chart runs. It also gives Carey thelongest span of number-one hits in history.

• Love 5

I think it's sad this is the reason why we're talking about Mariah each year... This woman released the album "Caution" in 2018, and it is amazing. Short but sweet. I recommend it. Please talk about something else just so she can keep making new music, which she's good at, instead of rehashing the same thing over and over again?

Mimi makes HISTORY yet again:

Carey has now spent 89 total weeks at number-one, far more than any other artist in history. 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

In addition to this, “All I Want for Christmas” has now spent 10 total weeks at number-one. It’s the only song that has reached number-one during four separate chart runs. It also gives Carey the longest span of number-one hits in history.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block