Being a Britney fan is hard.

Nah. IT WAS NEVER HARD TO BE A BRITNEY FAN.

It is when you have EXPECTATIONS where it becomes hard. Expects her to perform and dance like in the prime.... expect her to STFU and let the world victimize her... expect her to be demure and act as a saint... expect her to entertain us, update us and amaze us blah blah... Expect her to have GOOD MANNERS and VALUES when she has been *****d up half of her life. STOP. Yes, she is sometimes eccentric and hard to understand. Can you blame her? She is STRUGGLING to be her best... and to live and be strong and be happy. "But even the best fall down sometimes."

If you love her, you don't get tired of loving her. It's the expectations that makes it exhausting. And it's sad because we fans advocated for her freedom, but we won't set her free from our expectations.

• Like 1
On 12/12/2022 at 11:59 PM, PrinceRainMK3 said:

oh my I feel so guilty for making this thread:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

we where you are coming from though!!! It is hard to be disappointed. But we know and understand you.

Just imagine being a JLO fan though. That woman is in a good set of mind, stable career and lovelife, happy kids and yet constantly trashing everybody.

On 12/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

I try to seize the opportunity to show people their deeply embedded misogyny, how their opinion was formed by tabloids and how toxic their own social media behavior is. Once you explain it to them a lot of people really get it. 

Oh believe me, I’ve tried but some just still come at me every time there’s an odd post. In a way, I can understand it cuz if I wasn’t a fan and didn’t know her personality, I’d think some of those posts are odd but after awhile it just gets annoying.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh believe me, I’ve tried but some just still come at me every time there’s an odd post. In a way, I can understand it cuz if I wasn’t a fan and didn’t know her personality, I’d think some of those posts are odd but after awhile it just gets annoying.

Sometimes loving someone can be hard but still worth it if you realise how much harder the person you love must have it and how much they are deserving of your continuous love and support :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block