Thoughts on Beyoncé's "Renaissance" (5 months later)?

my fave album by her :bouncey:

i really like disco, house, & dance music so the album’s really 4 me 🤭

virgo’s groove, summer renaissance, & cuff it r my faves 😍

& i wouldn’t mind that there’s no visuals, most beyonce albums have them but i wouldn’t care :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

the only thing is why tease the visuals if u won’t release them :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 1

Album of the year for me. I’m currently loving me some Virgo’s Groove. 

Trust me, no one justifies the lack of visuals. The hive is pissed af and some lunatics have started justifying it by saying she controls the medium and that she wants us to enjoy the music bla bla. 

i must say that her last sentence of the message she left when she dropped the album is that we will enjoy the music for a while… It was recently revealed that there was some mess going on behind the scenes and they’re most likely planning to release the visuals and tour dates before/at Grammy’s since she’s the most nominated as that will help her attract people’s attention and especially if she wins Album of the year. Basically a marketing ploy. It’s good to see that it succeeded so much without any promo and visuals but it’s still a bummer that we didn’t get anything. Oh well… onto 2023

• Love 1

It’s definitely one of the best albums of the year. The production is fire. 

I don’t love all of it, but I can still appreciate its brilliance.

Funnily, the album has become even more iconic now that Ireland’s Prime Minister was recently videoed sucking the face off a younger guy in a Dublin bar, while Pure/Honey plays casually in the background 

The impact!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block