Beyoncé Demanding Too Much From Her Crew For Her Next Tour

I have been wondering where the hell the tour announcement is. the album was released in July and we're mid December now and still no word. and i remember hearing like a few months ago she was auchioning tour tickets for charity and i thought aw well it must all be set in stone now and an announcement is imminent, but that was 3 or 4 months ago

• Like 2

Well, why not? The booze part might be a bit much, but do ppl complain about having to stick to a diet when they are going to compete in some sort of physical thing? No. So, if she sees her tour as a commitment it is ok to invite your staff to do the same. You can opt out too, if it overwhelms you. Normally, I dislike diva behavior, but this is not too much. 

• Like 3
Just now, Bigno said:

Well, why not? The booze part might be a bit much, but do ppl complain about having to stick to a diet when they are going to compete in some sort of physical thing? No. So, if she sees her tour as a commitment it is ok to invite ypur staff to do the same. You can opt out too. Nornally, I dislike diva behavior, but this is not too much. 

The thing the bothered me a little was the “me too” part. The booze and diet I agree because  you have to be in good shape for dancing routines or other choreography.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

The thing the bothered me a little was the “me too” part. The booze and diet I agree because  you have to be in good shape for dancing routines or other choreography.

Yeah, it is an invasive policy but also if I am going to go on a multimillion dollar tour, I would like to avoid a headline that reads:  choreographer with long history of minor abuse is working with Beyoncé. Didn't something like that happen to Gaga?

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, OneLife said:

She has the right to demand such things.. She employs people and creates work for them, if it doesn't suit them then they should move to another job.

Her lead single was produced by a man with allegations of beating his pregnant girlfriend lol please stop pushing this 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Listen, I am all for being professional, safe and ensuring that you’re doing your job properly. The no *****? Absolutely. No questions asked. The no booze part though? That’s a bit much in my opinion. I fully agree with not drinking before the show and being responsible but like no drinking at all for the entire duration of the tour? I don’t know…

So you’re telling me that after a safe and successful show, nobody can celebrate with a drink or go out? Beyoncé, these are full grown adults. Calm down. I don’t even like to drink but I think requesting no drinking is a bit of a stretch. 

The Me Too part? I completely agree with that! Props to her for ensuring a safe work environment for herself, the crew, the band and the dancers!

In what world do we live where creating a safe workenvironment is demanding too much?!

I am the first to say I dislike Beyonce and I fully hearted can say I think she's overrated but booze or ***** while working is never accepted at any job so why should it be any different on tours? Creating a safe environment where everybody feels safe should be the standard. 

If anything, I think she's handling it as everyone should.

20 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

These are normal things? I am not allowed to drink, do ***** or do #metoo things at my basic job as well? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: Sorry, if you dont have your addictions under control, then that is a "you" problem.

Exactly. I work in a clothing store. I can’t show up intoxicated to work or intoxicate myself during working hours. I would also get myself in huge, huge trouble if I were to overstep boundaries related to #MeToo - but then again, where is this not written in black ink? I read it like this: Beyoncé wants to do regular check-ins with her crew and make sure everyone is still comfortable with each other and no misconduct happened among them. Sounds like she cares for her brand and for her crew. I ain’t no fan or stan of the gal, but c’mone, where’s the problem here? Like, for real?

This article does not specify whether her crew cannot drink alcohol or use ***** at all whilst under her employment (e.g. can’t have a glass of wine during Christmas dinner with your family) or only on the job (e.g. can’t do pot during prep for the show that evening). There’s a big difference there and a whole grey area surrounding that. We don’t know, so let’s not fill in. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block