Britney is obviously not well

zone

2 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I do not enjoy the things she posts but I also disagree with these diagnosis posts and speculation. Do I think she is thriving? Certainly, not. Do I think the world needs another thread speculating about a stranger's mental health? No. I think we can discuss her words and even disagree cause it is something she is (wisely or stupidly, up to you) deciding to share. But nobody should sit from afar and call someone unwell cause it is stigmatizing. Just saying.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1

That’s your opinion but we really don’t know much aside from her IG, and I know better than to judge anyone based off just that. She may be “unwell”, as most of us would be after what she’s been through, but what are we really supposed to do? Constantly overanalyzing her every move and every word doesn’t really get us or her anywhere.

Aside from her husband and maybe a few friends, I really don’t think she has much of a support system and may not have a clue how to navigate her life as a free woman. Since 17, she was working nonstop and had no time to process anything. Then for 13 years she had no legal rights and everything was decided for her. It’s now up to her to figure things out, and I can’t imagine that’s easy. What we can do is continue to support her in this new chapter in her life without overstepping our boundaries, like the one user who called for a welfare check on her recently. Britney is a strong woman, she has to be, and I have faith she will figure it out. 

• Love 1

Well to be fair, I don’t think any human being would be “well” coming out of her situation, anyone who thought she’d be released from that unscathed and just be “primeney” again is not living in reality. She’s dealing with a lot of **** and unfortunately, it’s not always gonna be pretty. Do I agree with everything she’s been doing online, no, def. not but I’m not gonna crucify her for not being perfect coming out of 13 years of abuse.

• Like 1