Britney is obviously not well

zone

I hope she keeps going to therapy once or twice a week, her issues won’t resolve on their own, it will take time.. 1 year down and she seemed “better” months ago, most likely the fact that she got no Justice is affecting her greatly and it’s completely understandable.

However, that does not excuse her rude and mean comments towards strangers that throw nice well-intended words on her way. She should appreciate the little kindness the current world has to offer.

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I hope she keeps going to therapy once or twice a week, her issues won’t resolve on their own, it will take time.. 1 year down and she seemed “better” months ago, most likely the fact that she got no Justice is affecting her greatly and it’s completely understandable.

However, that does not excuse her rude and mean comments towards strangers that throw nice well-intended words on her way. She should appreciate the little kindness the current world has to offer.

Little Women GIF by TrueReal

Thank you for being the only one in here thus far to respond maturely and allow for an open discussion. Agreed with everything you said. I‘m not a fan of labeling people as “unwell” but I hope that Britney continues to get the help she deserves. ❤️

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I do not enjoy the things she posts but I also disagree with these diagnosis posts and speculation. Do I think she is thriving? Certainly, not. Do I think the world needs another thread speculating about a stranger's mental health? No. I think we can discuss her words and even disagree cause it is something she is (wisely or stupidly, up to you) deciding to share. But nobody should sit from afar and call someone unwell cause it is stigmatizing. Just saying.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, charlenerose said:

Speak your truth OP. Don’t let the cupcake stans get to you. If that one user can post a hundred threads about Britney’s nonexistent book, then you also have the right to voice your stance on Britney’s current situation.