What do you think of SZA’s new album ‘SOS’?

spacer.png
The album is described as being “about heartbreak, it’s about being lost, it’s about being pissed”.

There are so many negative things regarding this album, but I will stick to two. The release date is just a mess, I would’ve released it sooner - maybe around when ‘Good Days’ dropped. The album feels lackluster just because it is filled with so many songs. It’s giving me ‘Queen’ vibes by Nicki. The albums are not necessarily bad, but they would’ve been greatest if they were more condensed. Anyway, my favorite tracks are Blind, Open Arms, Nobody Gets Me, Good Days. Probably I would enjoy this album later, next year, as right now I’m feeling just exhausted of the music of 2022. spacer.png

What do you think of this album? What’s your favorite song? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block