are we still getting the Britney memoir book?

• Super Mods

There have been several topics about her book already, so I don’t think it’s been forgotten. All we know is that publisher Simon and Schuster secured the deal to publish Britney’s memoir.

I’m not sure if the “end of year” release was ever officially confirmed though?

Britney has mentioned writing the book in several posts, though.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

There have been several topics about her book already, so I don’t think it’s been forgotten. All we know is that publisher Simon and Schuster secured the deal to publish Britney’s memoir.

I’m not sure if the “end of year” release was ever officially confirmed though?

Britney has mentioned writing the book in several posts, though.

Britney herself said at the end of the year, earlier this year around April-may…. Saying end of this year.   come on y’all 

Her book is going to be a bestseller so they want to make sure it’s going to be perfect. We need to be patient. It will come for sure. I think there’s a lot of legal stuff that needs to be checked first. 

I always thought a release this year is way too early. I expect it to come next year around thanksgiving… to give it a sales boost. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Exhaolic said:

This! Plus, she said that there are different versions of it, maybe they're still choosing the better one! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: What we know for sure is that the paper thing was a lie and I LIVED when Britney shaded TMCRAP on her IG :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

But I think they are choosing the right clone to do the cover photoshoot :emma:

• Haha 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block