Marina under fire by fans after commenting about britney’s video quality

Cqleb

13 hours ago, CallMeTheGovernor said:

She has a point. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

11 hours ago, Az4Angela said:

She's right, everything is blurry, it's like the quality of a 2013 iphone or something :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She literally edits her videos on a third party app and then re-uploads it to instagram.

It's not going to be high quality

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

Y'all it's not like Britney has an iPhone 4 :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

We all know that she uses some random video editors and she doesn't pay for the full version of it!! Relatable Queen btw lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

That DOES affect the video quality, I know it does cause I also don't pay for that kind of stuff :explainlol_stare_spin:

even without the editing, I don't think I've ever managed to post a picture or video that keeps the quality on Instagram. I'm baffled when I see these super HD pictures or crystal clear videos, because even if my phone records it in HD, after uploading it, the quality gets lowered, or pictures lose saturation, especially screenshots. I've never known how people do that? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

even without the editing, I don't think I've ever managed to post a picture or video that keeps the quality on Instagram. I'm baffled when I see these super HD pictures or crystal clear videos, because even if my phone records it in HD, after uploading it, the quality gets lowered, or pictures lose saturation, especially screenshots. I've never known how people do that? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Exactly! I don't know if there's an option or something, but no matter where I upload my pics or videos, the quality is always a lot lower than the original source :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block