Marina under fire by fans after commenting about britney’s video quality

Cqleb

It's low lighting, she probably edits them which reduces the quality and then Instagram compresses the video......

The quality of the video is the absolute least of my worries. As someone who truly loves Britney iam concerned for her mental wellbeing... I can definitely sense a worrying shift in her it's hard to explain but this latest video really felt off.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Britney wants it to be like that, or doesn't know how to improve it and also she literally doesn't care for it. She does keep deleting photos and videos often because of the quality and reposts again. People are concerned about so many things in detail that is so weird and funny :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Like I also struggle to have the best quality on my posts, but I know how to use it well, apps decrease the quality of our posts and instagram by itself as well :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block