Are you your own worst enemy?

GlitterRain

• Super Mods

Hey Exhale. This is going to be a more serious post..

I sometimes feel that I am my own worst enemy. I also wish I had more confidence and didn’t second guess myself so much! I feel that I have so much that I’d like to do in life but then I’m worried about what someone will say or what the reaction will be  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Yes, I’m outspoken and yes I’m outgoing but I’m also shy and I’m also very wary of doing or saying the wrong thing constantly. Not just on Exhale but in my life. I think I post a lot on here because I feel that it’s an escape for me somewhat but in real life I feel that I can’t be who I am fully without being judged. 

I always feel like I’m my own worst critic and push myself backwards rather than moving forward. Does anyone else feel this way about themselves? Imagine all that we could achieve if we just believed in ourselves more? 

I’d love to hear from you if you also deal with this 🤍

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Hey Exhale. This is going to be a more serious post..

I know that I am my own worst enemy sometimes. I also wish I had more confidence and didn’t second guess myself so much! I feel that I have so much that I’d like to do in life but then I’m worried about what someone will say or what the reaction will be  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Yes, I’m outspoken and yes I’m outgoing but I’m also shy and I’m also very wary of doing or saying the wrong thing constantly. Not just on Exhale but in my life. I think I post a lot on here because I feel that it’s an escape for me somewhat but in real life I feel that I can’t be who I am fully without being judged. 

I always feel like I’m my own worst critic and push myself backwards rather than moving forward. Does anyone else feel this way about themselves? Imagine all that we could achieve if we just believed in ourselves more? 

I’d love to hear from you if you also deal with this 🤍

I am my worst enemy! It hurts 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Did you time travel from the 90s?

no, but i was born then, im a 1992 child

the thing is i have wireless internet where i am, i live in community house and cant even take cable in, and it has been slow, but recently my friend upgraded my internet devices (and installed me the Win11) and its been a bit better now for a week. but recent years where i live it has been slow. lets see how it goes now with my friend's new devices

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

no, but i was born then, im a 1992 child

the thing is i have wireless internet where i am, i live in community house and cant even take cable in, and it has been slow, but recently my friend upgraded my internet devices (and installed me the Win11) and its been a bit better now for a week. but recent years where i live it has been slow. lets see how it goes now with my friend's new devices

You are 1 year older than me. Boomer confirmed.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.