Who would you like to see Britney slap the most?

Emil87

Who would you like to see Britney slap the most?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She’s better than that. They deserve prison. Not a slap. 

spacer.png

She’s said herself she’d like to slap a few people. I’m going with either Lou Taylor or Victoria Prince. Lou for obvious reasons, like infiltrating herself into her life and being the mastermind of the conservatorship. I don’t believe in physically attacking family members no matter how vile they may be so my other choice is Victoria. Even though Britney has kept a roof over her and her family’s heads for years, it hasn’t stopped her from taking multiple digs at Britney throughout the years. She also has a face you just wanna take a wack at. 

• Love 1

Robin because she was the one that physically impeded things for her; I know others were in control and are “more” to blame but I feel a special kind of hate that is very specific to Robin; because she was literal the “enforcer” of all the other crazy sons of *****es, she was cruel and manipulative; but most of all she was evil and cold in a way that is sick and twisted; she treated her like a child; embarrassed her and humiliated her tremendously around her peers, she wanted other people to know Britney was like her dog.

not that I agree with the conservatorship but she could’ve as least treat her as a human. she didn’t need to add insult to injury.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Robin because she was the one that physically impeded things for her; I know others were in control and are “more” to blame but I feel a special kind of hate that is very specific to Robin; because she was literal the “enforcer” of all the other crazy sons of *****es, she was cruel and manipulative; but most of all she was evil and cold in a way that is sick and twisted; she treated her like a child; embarrassed her and humiliated her tremendously around her peers, she wanted other people to know Britney was like her dog.

not that I agree with the conservatorship but she could’ve as least treat her as a human. she didn’t need to add insult to injury.

not that I agree with the conservatorship but she could’ve as least treat her as a human.

she didn’t need to add insult to injury.

This line right here hits the hammer on the nail. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block