How did Britney meet Jason Trawick?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn’t he her agent or something? She was so controlled that she couldn’t even choose who she could spend time with, so her dating options were limited. This guy had a job, was unproblematic and white, which I think was enough for her team to push that relationship.

I do think he loved her, but don’t believe the feeling was mutual. I remember some leaked texts where she says he’s nice and good with her boys but there was just no spark, but I don’t know how legitimate those texts were. She did look completely off at their engagement party..spacer.png

That forced smile and eyes that screamed “get me out of here”. And this is how she looked right after their breakup..spacer.pngspacer.png

She looked alive again. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block