Weekly "Music Discoveries" Thread

I thought it'd be fun to have a place where we could discuss new songs/albums we've found each week because I just know if I were to create separate threads for some of these songs, there would be 0 engagement. I don't know if I'm consistent enough to make this a thing, but perhaps one of the content curators could based on the reception. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Either way, here are some of the songs I've discovered and been loving this week:

Doja Cat vibes for sure. :bouncey:

The 2nd single from her upcoming debut studio album. Love how it's a piano ballad that builds into an 80s-inspired jam. :bouncey:

M finally released Gambler - the 2nd single from the Vision Quest OST - on streaming services. :bouncey:

This one really reminds me of Madonna and her 00s output so much. :bouncey:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I thought it'd be fun to have a place where we could discuss new songs/albums we've found each week because I just know if I were to create separate threads for some of these songs, there would be 0 engagement. I don't know if I'm consistent enough to make this a thing, but perhaps one of the content curators could based on the reception. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Either way, here are some of the songs I've discovere

This one really reminds me of Madonna and her 00s output so much. :bouncey:

Omg this is SO good :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: It is like a very evolved sound of Madonna's late 90s ROL sound.

This is what I mean when I say B10 should pursue a Ray of Light concept but with a modern spin to it :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Actually I’ve heard about Adnana Puru’s new single but I’m just afraid to press play. Does it have tropical vibes? Nicki’s been doing it for quite a time but it’s just something about this trend that I don’t like or maybe Nicki is just too Americanized for it. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

It's chill R&B with an island beat, so kinda. It's crazy catchy, though, and I love her voice. Apparently, she was a contestant on The Voice and American Idol years ago. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block