What do you think Britney seen in KFed?

7 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

He is from Fresno… California. He is not southern. 

Kevin was attractive. He was a handsome man. And tall. Y’all gotta be blind if y’all don’t see that from back in the day. 

Britney said herself what she saw in him, which is what she wanted: someone who hadn’t seen as much as she had so she could experience the world/things through his eyes. She’s certainly seen more since she was 16 than he had — even with his professional backup dancer experience. 

That accent always screamed southern. My bad!

Britney was exhausted !!! i mean touring or recording every  fkn year since 1998 , even in 2003 she was between recording, reheasing and making promotours, i think promotours are worst than concerts tours, because you need to make about many interviews in different places or people in one day.

She founded someone **** and different that is kevin, and she didn't look the small details, only that he make her feel comfy, loved and understand her, that was all for her.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Brason said:

They were so cute I don't care I lived for this couple, they were really in love for each other, I truly believe he was the guy that loved Britney the most until something changed, I guess when he tried to be a rapper and the worries about raising kids

8fb4d60950987b4bec3bf7bd85f124ce--britne

Her--fianc%C3%A9-Kevin-Federline-snuck-k

britney-spears-kevin-federline-4.jpg

kevin-federline-justin-timberlake-friend

BG003~452.jpg

BG031~89.jpg

BG001~486.jpg

BG078~33.jpg

BG035~89.jpg

BG020~183.jpg

BG110~16.jpg

BG001~569.jpg

BG019~271.jpg

Honestly he gives me jack Harlow vibes if you catch my drift, Chet hanks tease lol I feel he would’ve been quite popular today, he has a chill Street attitude and appearance,  like Colin mcloud from euphoria. I definitely see why she liked kfed but kfed literally seems like the boy are mothers warn us about or we know women who had their first child with them and then they realized how immature he was and marry a much more successful man

Stare Staring GIF by euphoria

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Rebellion and swag. She was tired of being the perfect, pretty pop star and she wanted to be "normal." He was a normal, gritty dude and she was attracted to his swag (I never was, but she clearly was). It gave her a chance to be "normal," which came off to everyone else as trashy bc KFed is trashy. She liked the justification from the perfect gorgeous image she had to present for years.

I think she was so burnt out on the industry that Kevin was an escape. That's why I'm pretty convinced she didn't actually break her knee filming Outrageous, she just wanted to be with him all summer of 2004 and not on tour anymore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block