What do you think Britney seen in KFed?

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney fell for Kevin because she wanted an escape or someone that got her, and to some degree, Kevin was that; he was a southern boy, with insight into the industry which was probably common ground for Britney. 

Britney also liked to see the best in people...

...and on top of all of this, it all probably happened so fast that it only sunk in when things really started to stop.

He is from Fresno… California. He is not southern. 

Kevin was attractive. He was a handsome man. And tall. Y’all gotta be blind if y’all don’t see that from back in the day. 

Britney said herself what she saw in him, which is what she wanted: someone who hadn’t seen as much as she had so she could experience the world/things through his eyes. She’s certainly seen more since she was 16 than he had — even with his professional backup dancer experience. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She was very foolish back then for not scrutinizing his intentions. Others have mentioned the unexpected image aspect...she had a bit of rebellious spirit. I agree. Furthermore, I think she was worked to the bone and lonely. With that kind of emotional state, standards are not likely to be the highest. I'm just now realizing she actually might've enjoyed having so much more fame, money, and power than him. Due to troubled dynamics with her family and management for many years, this was a change of pace. Aside from some dancing ability, Kevin had none of Britney's advantages. Maybe that relationship made her feel like she had the upper hand and was in charge of at least one area of her life. 

Combine the loneliness and naïveté and you've got trouble. 

• Like 2

I'm not inside Britney's head but if I had to guess...

-Kevin was in the business but had time to cater to her.

-He had an already made family which Britney found adorable and she wanted her own little family.

-But mostly he made her feel like she could be herself. Which is a little less managed and not wholesome but still deep down a sweet Louisiana girl

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block