Exclusive: The Nobu TikTok is all lies, Britney wants you to know she appreciates your support

6 hours ago, HB090916 said:

I’m sure this is TOTALLY legit 🙄 A quote from the ever reliable “source”  being hand fed from the guy whose website was literally the FOUNDATION of the Free Britney movement and now has his mods HEAVILY censor and punish any posts or comments questioning Britney’s safety and well-being. All this despite the fact that Jodi, Sam, Judge Penny, the care plan and the same social media management company are all still in place….🤔 I’m sure the abuse of power and corruption totally started and stopped with Jamie, Robin, and Lou. 🙄

Ironic or moronic? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF
🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sounds like when Britney was in the CON everyone is talking for her, but we haven't heard directly from her.

Not saying she has to do anything; it is strange though that 'sources' and Sam and others are doing all the talking.

Free Britney was about her being free to have her voice as well and we're hearing from everyone but Britney. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sounds like when Britney was in the CON everyone is talking for her, but we haven't heard directly from her.

Not saying she has to do anything; it is strange though that 'sources' and Sam and others are doing all the talking.

Free Britney was about her being free to have her voice as well and we're hearing from everyone but Britney. 

I mean people want a PR team for Britney so badly and they would be doing stuff like this so…..🤷🏻‍♂️. Plus there’s still people who aren’t believing this source, so if Britney spoke, what makes you think they’d believe what she says too? There’s too many negative people on here stuck in their twisted, delusional, and negative mindsets to believe anything else, even if it comes straight from Britney’s mouth.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutGlory said:

I mean people want a PR team for Britney so badly and they would be doing stuff like this so…..🤷🏻‍♂️. Plus there’s still people who aren’t believing this source, so if Britney spoke, what makes you think they’d believe what she says too? There’s too many negative people on here stuck in their twisted, delusional, and negative mindsets to believe anything else, even if it comes straight from Britney’s mouth.

Yeah, unfortunately with no trust in 13 years and the fanbase and world being lied too this is what it's come too. 

• Love 3
  • Leader
8 hours ago, HB090916 said:

I’m sure this is TOTALLY legit 🙄 A quote from the ever reliable “source”  being hand fed from the guy whose website was literally the FOUNDATION of the Free Britney movement and now has his mods HEAVILY censor and punish any posts or comments questioning Britney’s safety and well-being. All this despite the fact that Jodi, Sam, Judge Penny, the care plan and the same social media management company are all still in place….🤔 I’m sure the abuse of power and corruption totally started and stopped with Jamie, Robin, and Lou. 🙄

Ironic or moronic? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The "source" is ever reliable. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: And why are you yelling at me. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

She does have a PR team though. The same PR team that actively worked against her during the conservatorship and #FreeBritney.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What if she doesn’t want to speak about stuff. Did that ever ******* occur to you you???? The whole purpose of her having her voice back, is to use it when SHE wants to, not when you and others want her to.

And even if Britney did speak, you know damn well, not everyone would believe it.

29 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

But sorry where do the photos come from - Britney holding the baby and Sam in the background with the same outfit he wore on her birthday?

I cannot find them but I swearrrrr the pic of Britney holding that baby is a couple years old from a vacation. And Sam is very badly photoshopped in that picture! 

• Like 1

I hope Britney knows she really does have fans that care about her. Imagine talking to a "fan" in public and taking pictures with their baby, having a great interaction, and then this rude story goes viral. I really hope she can learn to trust people again. I think she has totally given up on people at this point.

Britney we love you and want you to be happy! We also want you to be treated right and loved by everyone! Get your story out in an effective way so the GP can adore you again. It matters to have all that positive energy coming at you!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block