😈 Tournament | Exhale's Biggest Liar | Sign Up Now! 😈

Henry.

Welcome to

exhale-s-biggest-liar.png

I'm your host Henry, your favorite liar! :emma::checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

GAMEPLAY

The gameplay is based on simple questions about everyday life. Each player gives one answer (here in this thread) if the answer is on a list, the player receives an amount of points. Answers that appear lower on the list (answers that are less obvious) are worth more than those higher on the list (answers that are more obvious). If the answer is not on the list, no points are given. You can use Google but remember, it can fool you. 

THE LIAR 

One of the participants will receive a DM from me informing them that they are the liar. It will be our little secret. This person might get exposed by other participants or survive till the finale, it depends on participants' decisions. The liar will know all the answers to questions and it’s his choice how he will use his privilege. He can decide to hide his lies till the finale or… get eliminated because of his own stupidity. 

ELIMINATIONS 

Participants’ goal is to eliminate the person they think is the liar. Participants secretly vote for who they think should get eliminated (in my DMs) after every round. Person with at least 3 votes gets eliminated. When no one gets at least 3 votes, the liar secretly decides who to eliminate. 

You may wonder why you need points. Well, before the finale instead of voting, points will decide who will make it into the final 2! So even when you’re the liar and your points are the lowest, you will get eliminated! That’s why everyone has to fight for points throughout the game. The liar has to be smart to get enough points and not get exposed at the same time. Participants should have eyes everywhere! :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

ROUNDS

1. The first one to test the waters. I ask first question and you reply in this thread. Answers can't repeat so look out. No one gets eliminated but you still get points. 
  2. Questions, answers and eliminations. At the end of this stage, points decide who will make it into the final two - the liar and the honest person. 
  3. The finale. Eliminated participants vote for who they think is the liar. You get it right - the honest person wins the game. You get it wrong - the liar wins the game. 

SUMMARY

You basically answer my questions and get points for it or not and then after every round you vote for a person you want out of the game.

HOW TO SIGN UP?

If you want to participate, please let me know here and you will join our legendary cast. We need at least 6 players/max 13 players to start the game. You have 4 days from now to decide! First come first served! :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea::kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

If you have questions, I'm ready to answer :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: It's really, really simple so if you don't get it, don't worry, I will guide everyone through the process.

Spoiler

Based on:

People who may be interested:

Hide contents

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight   @YvonneSpears @Iconic 4 U  @Katyyy @itsrichii***** @Thelegendarybritney @U_WannaLiveFancy @Mainshow @Corso  @dbagswag @BuckyKatt @MrPieceOfMe @Makemeooh @umr3000 @iAlwaysSingLive@filmandstage13 @BUWYGF @blackoutbixxh @PokemonSpears @godneyjspears@Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@mihai.serban@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 , @DignifiedLove,

@godneyjspears, @Hooked-On-Knee, @MrPieceOfMe, @bas che, @SlaymeMore, @Theo04t, @Marges@Geralt_of_Rivia, @alexxxx , @MSTAR, @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN, @Popcornie, @Britney-fan12332143, @LaLisaManoban, @Groundbreaking, @VanillaCandlez@Itachi, @kasavas, @Urbanney, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @vinay, @InTheZone4Life, @Invitation, @vzlafan, @Paolo94, @Cedar Lane, @VCTR, @mihai.serban, @DjRobney, @justiceforglory@sanpedro@iAlwaysSingLive,@Alejandromc, @allthat88, @Xfactor Sam @Britneyarmy8, @Barajas,  @jonjon2000, @Midnight, @CripplerCrossface @BananaBoy98

@MoonMan, @Isla@BUWYGF@Thelegendarybritney, @Slayer, @Towelney, @King Sleezy Style, @TheySayImCrazy18, @Iconic 4 U @Henry. @GlitterRain @Rik vs Exhale @SlayOut @i sometimes sing live @Joshyworld @JayTawndre @rennen2.0

@Blackout2006 not me stealing this part from your thread, don't sue my show omg :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::emma:

Confirmed participants:

Spoiler

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but is there gonna be like a theme? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm not sure I understand your questions but the liar basically means that they are lying that they are innocent but in fact they have access to all the answers and they basically can choose their answers and get points for it :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

For example:

Question: How do you know when you're getting older? 

And that's all honest participants see and they have to answer it BUT the liar has this list with answers and points:

Spoiler
  1. Grey hair - 1 point
  2. Wrinkles - 2 points
  3. Memory loss - 3 points
  4. Aches and pains - 4 points
  5. Not as quick - 5 points 
  6. Lose hair - 6 points
  7. People look younger - 7 points
  8. Sound like parents - 8 points
  9. Old catchphrases - 9 points
  10. Change radio station - 10 points

Answers that appear lower on the list (answers that are less obvious) are worth more than those higher on the list (answers that are more obvious), for example grey hair is such an obvious answer so way less points for it. 

So the liar can secretly decide how many points they will get, everyone gives their public answer to the question in this thread. And based on this other participants later vote who they think is the liar that has all the answers :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Obviously no one knows who's the liar, only me and the liar. The liar has to be smart :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

Y'all that want to participate, don't worry I will make sure you understand everything :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

24 minutes ago, Henricus said:

I'm not sure I understand your questions but the liar basically means that they are lying that they are innocent but in fact they have access to all the answers and they basically can choose their answers and get points for it :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

For example:

Question: How do you know when you're getting older? 

And that's all honest participants see and they have to answer it BUT the liar has this list with answers and points:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Grey hair - 1 point
  2. Wrinkles - 2 points
  3. Memory loss - 3 points
  4. Aches and pains - 4 points
  5. Not as quick - 5 points 
  6. Lose hair - 6 points
  7. People look younger - 7 points
  8. Sound like parents - 8 points
  9. Old catchphrases - 9 points
  10. Change radio station - 10 points

Answers that appear lower on the list (answers that are less obvious) are worth more than those higher on the list (answers that are more obvious), for example grey hair is such an obvious answer so way less points for it. 

So the liar can secretly decide how many points they will get, everyone gives their public answer to the question in this thread. And based on this other participants later vote who they think is the liar that has all the answers :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Obviously no one knows who's the liar, only me and the liar. The liar has to be smart :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

Y'all that want to participate, don't worry I will make sure you understand everything :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

hmmm :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

hmmm :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I feel like I'm making it way more complicated than it is cause I want everyone to understand. It's a simple game.

• I randomly pick the liar and I DM them. It's a secret. No one knows who the liar is (only me and the liar). Don't tell anyone you're the liar. 
  • I ask questions in this thread. Everyone answers the questions to get points. I have lists of answers to my questions prepared so you kinda have to guess what can be on the list - more obvious answers get less points, less obvious answers get more points. You can answer it the way you feel or try to be more strategic, you decide. All you have to do is to give me an answer to my question. 
  • The liar secretly knows all the answers to the questions and answers' points so he can use it for himself when he answers the question. He might get lots of points thanks to this cause he knows my list of answers and points.
  • Everyone answered the question so I show everyone the list and the ranking and you see who got how many points (this is basically the moment you should assume who the liar is) 
  • Then everyone votes in my DMs for who they think the liar is. The person that gets at least 3 votes gets eliminated. Honest players and the liar can be eliminated, no one is safe. When the participants eliminate the liar - I pick a new one :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
1 hour ago, Henricus said:

I feel like I'm making it way more complicated than it is cause I want everyone to understand. It's a simple game.

• I randomly pick the liar and I DM them. It's a secret. No one knows who the liar is (only me and the liar). Don't tell anyone you're the liar. 
  • I ask questions in this thread. Everyone answers the questions to get points. I have lists of answers to my questions prepared so you kinda have to guess what can be on the list - more obvious answers get less points, less obvious answers get more points. You can answer it the way you feel or try to be more strategic, you decide. All you have to do is to give me an answer to my question. 
  • The liar secretly knows all the answers to the questions and answers' points so he can use it for himself when he answers the question. He might get lots of points thanks to this cause he knows my list of answers and points.
  • Everyone answered the question so I show everyone the list and the ranking and you see who got how many points (this is basically the moment you should assume who the liar is) 
  • Then everyone votes in my DMs for who they think the liar is. The person that gets at least 3 votes gets eliminated. Honest players and the liar can be eliminated, no one is safe. When the participants eliminate the liar - I pick a new one :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

hmm and for how long will it last, like, you'd eliminate one person per day or how? 

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

hmm and for how long will it last, like, you'd eliminate one person per day or how? 

There's voting after every question except the first one. It all depends on how fast people will reply :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

It's really, really simple. I will guide everyone through the process. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.