Makeup artist b4 Con. Recalled larry Rudolph putting security outside Britney’s door to prevent her from escaping

tco

11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

No he was only fired once by Britney.

Larry was her manager up until she let him go around the time her breakdown began.

10 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She fired him twice. Sometime around 2005 and then again in early 2007.

10 hours ago, Catalin said:

She fired him twice actually. In 2004 and 2007.

Britney fired Larry Rudolph for the first time in October 2004. After she filed for divorce in November 2006, he was suddenly brought back,, but Britney fired him again in 2007.upi-archives-logo.jpg?lg=4

spacer.png

Hey Siri, play “3” by Britney Spears. She fired him first in 2004/2005, then rehired him after her divorce in 2006, only to fire him again in 2007. He was rehired again in 2008 by her “team” up until she fired his *** a third time either after she stopped working or as soon as she was allowed to once the conservatorship was dissolved.

I know he claimed he was “resigning” in cite of her “retirement”, but I believe he was saving face or either resigned before he got his lizard *** fired again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block