Britney's former hairstylist states Britney is a 'caring, beautiful mother who loves her boys'

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

'But it's sad that at the time she was under conservatorship. I mean, we were having some very intimate conversations that I then got the phone call afterwards saying, "You can't be talking to Britney about this, that and the other." 

'And I'm wondering, how could they have heard these intimate conversations happening in the bathroom?

Good that people are speaking about this!

• Love 4

Apparently there was another guy that talked about her too:

Kim says one of his most challenging clients was Britney, who he would secretly smuggle into hotel rooms to do her highlights.

He said: “I’ve been doing her hair since she was 18.

“We could go to suites and do their hair. So we didn’t necessarily have to go to their homes.

“They could come to us and we can have a private entrance, a private elevator that goes right up to the room.”

But after Britney got together with ex-husband Kevin Federline, she would constantly insist on wrecking his hours of bleaching.

Kim said: “I’ll get a call from the assistant, probably at 3am, saying she decided to go and get black hair ­colour and dye her hair.

“The paps would get her with her new look and the magazines would call me and say, ‘Did you do her dark?’

“And I was like, ‘Oh my gosh. I thought that was a dream’.

“So, yes, there were times where I think she wanted some fun. She wanted some freedom and we would have to correct it.”

Kim — who also claims to be a pet psychic — once caused one of ­Britney’s break-ups.

He noticed Britney’s dog took issue with a boyfriend she had before meeting husband Sam Asghari, whom she married in June.

Kim said: “One of the funniest moments was where the dog was peed with one of her new ­boyfriends.

“She’s like, ‘I don’t know why he gets so moody when this person comes around’. And I go, ‘Because he’s peed at him, he’s telling me!’

“She goes, ‘Oh my God. That makes total sense’.

“I think there was a lot of jealousy between the dog and the ­boyfriend.”

contributor-kim-vo-776437200.jpg?w=670

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

It breaks my heart that the boys have chosen not to see Britney after everything she has done and endured for them. We need more people like this to speak out and remind the world of who Britney is as a person and a mother rather than the hate that is being spread based on her healing process post-conservatorship. 

Even if the estrangement was down to Britney having mental health issues, which I’m sure she’s been gaslit about for many years, surely the correct way to address that would be to support your loved one rather than abandoning them altogether? I’m not suggesting it’s their responsibility to be there for Britney but at the same time, they’re old enough to know what is right and what is wrong. 

Sad situation all around. I hope those Britney wants in her life can bring themselves to do the right thing and be there for her so she can move forward and be the mother she has always dreamed of being. She deserves peace and healing.

• Love 6

more people should come out and speak about britney as a mother. we all already know it, but having the press flooded with the truth is a great way to combat the lies. her boys will see it, it will help them wake up from their own clouded judgements and remember the truth about their mother. rather than the lies being fed to them by her and their abusers. 

• Love 3

It’s beyond evident at this point that the estrangement is most likely due to Britney actually parenting her kids.  I’m sure they buck up to her and challenge her bc they aren’t used to discipline at Kevin’s…and Britney won’t take their crap…as evidenced by “this is MAH HOUSE!” :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s beyond evident at this point that the estrangement is most likely due to Britney actually parenting her kids.  I’m sure they buck up to her and challenge her bc they aren’t used to discipline at Kevin’s…and Britney won’t take their crap…as evidenced by “this is MAH HOUSE!” :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Kevin’s house is also her house too :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

literally whatever Kevin gave the boys was with Britney’s money 

Britney did everything!!!!!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block