Shania Twain delivers iconic performance at the 2022 People’s Choice Awards

GlitterRain

Ok first thing's first: That hair and make up look so KUNT!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: The gays (they can only have been gays) who did it all had their p*ss1es on fire that night!! Oh and it's obviously giving "Jem and the Holograms", which is ALWAYS a good thing.

And now... I can't believe people aren't talking about this: her VOICE!! It has gotten so, SO much better! It's stronger and it barely cracks now! I'm so impressed... I could swear she was singing live, please someone confirm it to me!

And the Ryan Reynolds bit was super funny :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The ending with that sparkling catsuit and her finishing on her knees reminded me of Britney's Oops! VMA performance, also her energy at the end, relaxing and smiling and exhaling haha!

Loved watching this, thanks for sharing

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Ok first thing's first: That hair and make up look so ****Y!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: The gays (they can only have been gays) who did it all had their p*ss1es on fire that night!! Oh and it's obviously giving "Jem and the Holograms", which is ALWAYS a good thing.

And now... I can't believe people aren't talking about this: her VOICE!! It has gotten so, SO much better! It's stronger and it barely cracks now! I'm so impressed... I could swear she was singing live, please someone confirm it to me!

Abd the Ryan Reynolds bit was super funny :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The ending with that sparkling catsuit and her finishing on her knees reminded me of Britney's Oops! VMA performance, also her energy at the end, relaxing and smiling and exhaling haha!

Couldn’t agree more! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Ok first thing's first: That hair and make up look so ****Y!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: The gays (they can only have been gays) who did it all had their p*ss1es on fire that night!! Oh and it's obviously giving "Jem and the Holograms", which is ALWAYS a good thing.

Abd the Ryan Reynolds bit was super funny :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

It was definitely live and I agree that her voice has improved. She finally had vocal surgery about 2-3 years ago to fix the issue with her vocal chords which I think is what was missing the past few years. 

Here is a clip of her signing That Don’t Impress Me Much on the red carpet. She is clearly sounding a lot more than her old self.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Sia said:

It was definitely live and I agree that her voice has improved. She finally had vocal surgery about 2-3 years ago to fix the issue with her vocal chords which I think is what was missing the past few years. 

Here is a clip of her signing That Don’t Impress Me Much on the red carpet. She is clearly sounding a lot more than her old self.

She’s literally such an icon :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block