What other fandoms *besides music* do you belong to?

On 12/6/2022 at 7:59 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m a Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon stan:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: and Pokémon as well :bouncey: 

I used to be a Twilight fan, I don’t know how well it did in the US but in Europe was massive. The way I wanted to be bitten by Dracula, you can’t imagine. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

- Reply 1988 fandom

- A03 fandom

-Roblox Fandom

- F.R.I.E.N.D.S fandom

- Chad Chad fandom

- Kwite fandom

- D'angelo Wallace fandom

- Courteezy fandom

- The Crown fandom

- Derry Girls fandom

- Mismatched fandom

- Kit Connor fandom

- Some bunch of Bollywood actors u wouldn't know fandoms

- Hasan Minhaj fandom

- Very random but History fandom :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Oh I love Doctor Who but am I a die-hard Whovian? Probably not lol, maybe during the show's first four seasons when I was a kid but overtime while I still love the show, I'm not super crazy for it. Unfortunately there's been a number of series/episodes with confusing plot twists and bad writing. I'm just so glad Russell T Davies is back. 

I'm a massive fan of the YouTuber Simply Nailogical (Cristine Rotenberg). I think I've spoken about her before on here, but she's known for her nail-related YouTube videos, although in the last year or so she's moved from doing YouTube videos to streaming on the website instead mainly for mental health reasons. She also used to run her YouTube channel while simultaneously working a day job as a crime and stats analyst for the Canadian government, but she's been on an extended sabbath from this job and her boyfriend, who worked at the same company, has retired from his position there. She and her boyfriend also run a podcast and they did do an episode last year talking about Britney's situation and the Framing Britney documentary. 

She launched her own nail polish brand in 2019 called Holo Taco and it's some of the best nail polish I've ever used. So far you can only get it shipped from their website and as a result it's pretty expensive but I'm crossing my fingers one day they'll get an international/European stockist. I'm also in Simply's Discord server and there is so many lovely people in there! 

You already know mate :wink_britney_everytime_white:

On Dreams GIF - Game Of Thrones George RR Martin Crush Their Souls -  Discover & Share GIFs

Dunno whether I do belong in a particular fandom because real fans would call me out for not being a real fan but here we go :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• I like Mr. Tolkien's world (LotR, the Hobbit and Silmarillion). As for TV adaptation only LotR triology is what I like. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:
  • X-Men. Not the recent movies... in fact, not even the three og movies (those with Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman). I mean, those are cute but butchered. The Last Standard introduced character named Callisto with power of Pietro Maximoff. Why? I like the concept, the usual storyline (hiding, pretending to be "normal" then huge exposure and hatred towards mutans - how timeless). However, I enjoyed, like really enjoyed, only two shows. X-Men Evolution and Wolwerine and the X-Men. Shame that both shows got cancelled. Wolverine and the X-Men (TV series) - WikipediaWatch X-Men: Evolution | Full episodes | Disney+
  • fandom of mythology??? of all kinds (skandinavian mythology, egyptian mythology, greek mythology, slav mythology etc..)
  • fandom of history??? (yup, when I cannot sleep and I am all on my own, I watch YouTube videos about history and broad my perspectives)
  • fandom of universe??? I love how big and amaing this universe is. It is so magnificent and breath-taking. 
  • Fandom of Hercule Poirot, I totally love that TV series with David Suchet. Those newer movies are a no no for me. Hercule Poirot - iVysílání | Česká televize
  • Star Wars without the last three movies. Also, The Mandalorian (part of the SW universe and the whole story) is my absolute love. Baby Yoda for president 2024. Baby Yoda This Is The Way GIF - Baby Yoda This Is The Way Grogu - Discover  & Share GIFs
  • Skyrim fanbase Chystá se další nová verze Skyrimu - a je analogová - Global Esport News
  • and more :elton:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block