Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: What’s your connection to Britney?

For those who don’t know, “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon or Bacon's Law is a parlor game where players challenge each other to arbitrarily choose an actor and then connect them to another actor via a film that both actors have appeared in together, repeating this process to try to find the shortest path that ultimately leads to prolific American actor Kevin Bacon. It rests on the assumption that anyone involved in the Hollywood film industry can be linked through their film roles to Bacon within six steps. The game's name is a reference to "six degrees of separation", a concept that posits that any two people on Earth are six or fewer acquaintance links apart.”

Post your degrees of separation to Britney, or if you prefer, choose a random celebrity and connect them to Britney.

spacer.png

• Love 1

My elderly neighbor who lives across the street from me lives in New Orleans seasonally and is from Hammond the big town next to Kentwood. Her brother-law is second cousins with Britney. She has seen Britney a few times around the area. The funny thing is she has the same accent as Lynne Spears I can tell they’re from the same area of Louisiana. 

I have a direct common ancestor with Britney on her Spears side. I can’t determine what degree cousin I am but my Great-grandmother I know is 8 or 9th cousins with her so not close at all lol

• Love 1

People at work know I LOOOVE Britney. One of the doctors that I work with met Britney pre 1998 after the Mickey Mouse club ended—his friend grew up in Kentwood and used to date Britney. I’ll have to ask him what his friend’s name was again. We talked about this a couple of years ago and literally again a few days ago. He told me he’s going to ask his friend for pictures of them together!

So two people away ;)

• Love 1
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

My roommate from university works for Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg was feat in Outrageous.
3 degrees of separation. Boom.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF 

8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Huh:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

6 hours ago, amp22 said:

My friend was B’s trainer at some point. So 2 degrees? 💁🏼‍♀️

5 hours ago, UnusualSoldier said:

I had a professor once who worked at Jive when Britney was there. 

5 hours ago, Pirre said:

I've met her. 🫠

5 hours ago, s&m said:

I clean her 2 homes. 
Receipts:

FdLCGXDakAI0cLA?format=jpg&name=medium

5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm friends with a songwriter who has worked with Britney. Would that be two degrees?

2 hours ago, Callie4610 said:

My elderly neighbor who lives across the street from me lives in New Orleans seasonally and is from Hammond the big town next to Kentwood. Her brother-law is second cousins with Britney. She has seen Britney a few times around the area. The funny thing is she has the same accent as Lynne Spears I can tell they’re from the same area of Louisiana. 

I have a direct common ancestor with Britney on her Spears side. I can’t determine what degree cousin I am but my Great-grandmother I know is 8 or 9th cousins with her so not close at all lol

2 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

i have a cousin who did makeup on a kate hudson movie and kate hudson knows brit so... 2 degrees? 3? lol :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

my best friend also met her in vegas if that counts

49 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

My Summer camp counselor was from Kentwood and went to school with Bryan and church with the family. 

25 minutes ago, lunario said:

10 minutes ago, seandavid said:

People at work know I LOOOVE Britney. One of the doctors that I work with met Britney pre 1998 after the Mickey Mouse club ended—his friend grew up in Kentwood and used to date Britney. I’ll have to ask him what his friend’s name was again. We talked about this a couple of years ago and literally again a few days ago. He told me he’s going to ask his friend for pictures of them together!

So two people away ;)

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I wanna say but, I feel like I'm going to reveal way too personal info :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

However, my connection has to do with Jessica Simpson to Britney Spears :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I hope that's a good enough answer :eyes_britney_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

I live in planet Earth and so does Britney :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can’t believe no one used this connection spacer.png:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block