Jamie Spears destroyed britney’s gold records?

Cqleb

13 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Not related, but do y'all remember the sus auctions of her iconic costumes? What was that about? Did they sell her costumes against her will?

britney-spears-costumes.jpg?quality=85&s

Someone was saying Britney's legal team had an eye on this, because Britney had some stuff kept in a warehouse back in Kentwood and we saw a cousin of hers or something (Willie's son iirc) from Kentwood selling off some Britney stuff on eBay shortly before the cship was dissolved 

Why has he got a stack of credit cards including a gold card? Is someone still funding him? I thought he’d be broke by now considering he’s having to pay his own legal fees but Jesus Christ… It’s like the hills have eyes. 

I can’t even begin to imagine how LA types used to think of him when he’d have to be in the room chewing tobacco on britneys behalf. He genuinely does look like the type of man that would sell his daughter and that’s pretty much what he did. 

i don’t get what lynne ever saw in him. She always looks pretty well kept and polished and seems to like living a fancy life so I don’t know what possessed her to be with this dirty broke disgusting feral swamp pig from the bogs of Louisiana.  

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Not related, but do y'all remember the sus auctions of her iconic costumes? What was that about? Did they sell her costumes against her will?

Do you even have to ask that question?

This isn’t aimed at who I’m quoting but I can’t believe there are people in here saying it’s made up lol. Does anyone truly believe Jamie sat in the room making business decisions or going over stuff with her doctors or lawyers? He clearly took a cheque and sat back in Louisiana and let Sony/Tristar/Larry/whoever else do whatever the **** they wanted and then showed up every now and then for an album cycle so that he could be seen in a documentary and the situation wouldn’t look so sus for the fans. It’s crazy looking back and seeing how performative everything was. 

1 hour ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Omg I know that the VMA Slave 4 U outfit was being auctioned but I didn't know that SEVEN of her costumes were being sold.

I don't like that. That's sus. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block