Does Britney even know she has a Christmas classic? (honest question)

40 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol she was working too much to remember how iconic she is. The world sees her as the icon and legend. She sees herself as a dork. 

i think her humility re her career is fully due to the conservatorship and being surrounded by people who treated her like she was basic. she was fully aware of how iconic she was in 2003 (thinking of her telling bryan in the in the zone and out all night special that she was too busy selling 50 million records). 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, unusualyouforever said:

i think her humility re her career is fully due to the conservatorship and being surrounded by people who treated her like she was basic. she was fully aware of how iconic she was in 2003 (thinking of her telling bryan in the in the zone and out all night special that she was too busy selling 50 million records). 

Even then she referred to herself as a dork. I think she was def way more fearless and cocky (in performance mode l) back then that’s wat made her iconic. She knew she was the most entertaining that’s why she used to say stuff like “I’ll let another blonde be yall entertainment” while on break…in her music she knows it “there’s only one *****…the real one…Britney”

Well she was quite busy when the song came out and there wasn't any promotion back then, so maybe she really doesn't remember lol.

I also don't recall her even mentioning the existance of the song. For me, it just happened and that was it. Just included in some Christmas CD.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't care for the Megan Trainer remake too.

Maybe we should try to make it go viral.

(Idk how tho)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.