Britneysvault shares Britney singing DLMBTLTK completely live at the FFT rehearsal

Cqleb

Amazing this is filtering now but i don't wanna be toxic but this need to be connected to team con, i mean , i know in her latin american tour, nobody was allowed to connect or record anything in the FFT Leg, it was a lottt monitorized in every way... so imagine this.. just saying don't get me wrong

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Most likely this is how you did it for those FF prerecorded vocals to make it sound more 'live'. If she had done it in a studio, they would have sounded way too processed 

Yeah that was my thinking too. Atleast FF had some level of  professionalism and gifted us prerecords tbh....

I'm still not over what POM did to Work Bxtvh in 2016... They altered the track to sound MORE robotic. She literally sounded like she was singing into Cher's Believe mic :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block