Old photos taken by Frances Iacuzzi took of Britney Photos Shared

Just now, G-unit said:

I think they’re probably just outtakes that aren’t going to be used.  I can’t imagine another reason she would have been photographed by a professional photog 

This is the same lady who shot the control-esque shoot during the Free Britney movement, she did alot of personal shoots with B throughout the years includings ones with her babies.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I think they’re probably just outtakes that aren’t going to be used.  I can’t imagine another reason she would have been photographed by a professional photog 

I just can’t imagine them sharing outtakes from the same photo shoot yet when we haven’t even seen the book cover yet. I’m sure he was told to not reveal anything until it was released. Who knows though! It’s a beautiful photo 🤍

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

This is the same lady who shot the control-esque shoot during the Free Britney movement, she did alot of personal shoots with B throughout the years includings ones with her babies.

Ah gotcha. Who knows then.  I hope they’re for her book, because they are gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

These are lovely and were taken in 2018. Frances should definitely collab with her again for the book if she wants to be on it or she can just shoot a “tiny rose, yes that’s you” from her garden🌹😂

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block