Britney Deactivates Instagram (December 5th)

8 hours ago, Arianna said:

Honestly I’m torn on the insta. I kind of feel like she trolls us and does things for attention but then doesn’t want the attention so it’s very confusing to me. Not to be a hater I haven’t experienced what she has it’s just frustrating I feel like she’s tarnished her whole legacy with this.

I agree. Her IG does so much damage to her image. People who were happy she is free now think she's a nut who needs to go back into a cship. It's unfortunate. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, Arianna said:

Honestly I’m torn on the insta. I kind of feel like she trolls us and does things for attention but then doesn’t want the attention so it’s very confusing to me. Not to be a hater I haven’t experienced what she has it’s just frustrating I feel like she’s tarnished her whole legacy with this.

I feel like she is just a normal person tbh 😅

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

He never refuted the care plan he said there's a "myth" as to what it consists of.

The care plan was drafted by Jodi, submitted to the courts and approved by Penny which was one of the stipulations on her letting Britney be free out of the C Ship.

The care plan was sealed in the courts and exists. 

So we don’t know when the care plan will be lifted?

People saying Britney is tarnishing her legacy seem brain dead to me. Nothing can ever and will never take away from the massive impact she’s had in pop music and pop culture. She changed the game time and time again. If it weren’t for Britney half these pop girlies wouldn’t exist. People who have something bad to say about Britney have always felt that way about her. The GP was always ruthless, nasty and beyond disrespectful towards Britney before, during and after the CONservatorship. The fake *** concern from the GP and some “fans” is a joke and I think Britney knows it. She could be on top of the world right now and they would still find something to say. That’s how it’s always been for Britney. My heart aches for her all the time.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Honestly she should just delete it. The comments there are just gross. It's like everyone expects her to be better in just a year or two. Her posts doing the same exact thing don't help obviously. She should leave it for her own sake.

Yeah, it's a bit pointless to deactivate Instagram just to run over to Twitter. 

• Love 1
On 12/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Tarnished her legacy? This is a bit exaggerated, no?

Sadly I don’t think it is an exaggeration…you can’t mention Britney in real life without people bringing up her Instagram and how she looks and pitying her (I’m not saying it’s fair, it’s just how it seems to be these days)

Luckily much of the older public/the ones like me who grew up idolizing her are very protective of her online. But even then so many of the protective comments are full of pity. (“Poor girl, look what they’ve done to her” type of comments). Pity is not the same as respect. Britney hates pity and I would too!

It’s so aggravating that after all she’s worked her entire life for, that fricken IG is what’s going to be what a whole new generation of people know her for. And the older generation just seems to feel sad for her these days😭 

hopefully the future holds brighter things for both Britney and her legacy

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block