Britney Deactivates Instagram (December 5th)

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

My stance is I think many of the conspiracies are crazy and I don't believe them, I also don't think it's wrong to question things either since we've been lied too for 13 years.

I also think the insta is basically the same as it was when she was in the C Ship minus the family draggings.

True, but I think its also important to recognise that the further Free Britney falls into conspiracy, the more those whom Britney recognises as oppressors are vindicated; how many times did they claim that the basis of Free Britney was a conspiracy theory; that Britney hadn't been forced into an institution against her will.

We cannot expect Justice, which will be based on fact, while completing disregarding it. The people who this level of discourse benefits are those Britney has deemed as her oppressor.

Regarding her Instagram, I used to someone who had incredibly critical of it before June 23rd (and after tbh, until her father was suspended) but Britney has said that even the post that announced Dominations cancellation was her because she was told to say it, so I think the level of importance we placed on Instagram may have been skewed. It also means that Britney was very aware of what she was sharing.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

True, but I think its also important to recognise that the further Free Britney falls into conspiracy, the more those whom Britney recognises as oppressors are vindicated; how many times did they claim that the basis of Free Britney was a conspiracy theory; that Britney hadn't been forced into an institution against her will.

We cannot expect Justice, which will be based on fact, while completing disregarding it. The people who this level of discourse benefits are those Britney has deemed as her oppressor.

Regarding her Instagram, I used to someone who had incredibly critical of it before June 23rd (and after tbh, until her father was suspended) but Britney has said that even the post that announced Dominations cancellation was her because she was told to say it, so I think the level of importance we placed on Instagram may have been skewed. It also means that Britney was very aware of what she was sharing.

Yeah, i think people tend to forget those tiny details. She did write those messages before the facility and after the facility, and has be in some form "of control" over her captions during the c ship. She's stated she was in denial and tried to be happy, but she wasn't. You can hear her testimony stating so.

• Love 4
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I hear you; I just think it sucks where things have gone and with the lack of trust for 13 years and being lied too as a fan base.

Britney is probably trying to heal, and this is why many of us think social media isn't a place for her to read bad comments or to fan the conspiracy flames.

People are just curious, and many want the best for her and hope she's safe, then there's the extremism going on with lies and over the top conspiracies. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hear you; I just think it sucks where things have gone and with the lack of trust for 13 years and being lied too as a fan base.

Britney is probably trying to heal, and this is why many of us think social media isn't a place for her to read bad comments or to fan the conspiracy flames.

People are just curious, and many want the best for her and hope she's safe, then there's the extremism going on with lies and over the top conspiracies. 

I would hope that Britney's legal team are investigating any suspicious of dirty tactics online to muddy the waters, if there are anything, to ensure nothing more nefarious is happening. I personally find it suspicious that a huge chunk of these accounts were created post conservatorship with limited to no followers, or huge issues in follower to engagement ratios which suggests bots.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People leave out that when BJ said "her gut" was saying one thing but she wasn't going to go off it that she clearly mentioned she needed proof and documents.

This, that thread title was so misleading and because people don't take the time to actually watch the videos they run with wrong information and part of why I think she stopped covering it. People don't use common sense to thoroughly think for themselves.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I would hope that Britney's legal team are investigating any suspicious of dirty tactics online to muddy the waters, if there are anything, to ensure nothing more nefarious is happening. I personally find it suspicious that a huge chunk of these accounts were created post conservatorship with limited to no followers, or huge issues in follower to engagement ratios which suggests bots.

That's a very good point about all the new accounts with little to no followers.

I don't think Britney's lawyer would waste the time going after those accounts or the conspiracies.

It's kinda sounding like B just wants the court stuff to end and doesn't want to put up money and keep fighting.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Great point!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block