Britney Deactivates Instagram (December 5th)

Just now, Arianna said:

Honestly I’m torn on the insta. I kind of feel like she trolls us and does things for attention but then doesn’t want the attention so it’s very confusing to me. Not to be a hater I haven’t experienced what she has it’s just frustrating I feel like she’s tarnished her whole legacy with this.

Her legacy isn't tarnished by any means espeically over Instagram.

In my opinion the insta stuff is what's causing all this extra mess, she could turn the comments off because she usually posts that peole are very mean.

On the other hand, most of the content loaded is all old stuff so that makes people think wild thoughts lol.

I never understood why deactivate insta to run to Twitter lol

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, there's more than two sides, some people talk about the "care plan" and refer that to a "baby c ship".

The other side says no one should no longer question anything anymore and drums up their own theories as well. 

But her own lawyer has refuted the existence of a care plan; why can’t some of y’all let that sh1t go?

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think it’s her life… It’s mostly people that for some reason dehumanize her and think of her of a cool armchair detective project to occupy their time with… They forget behind the screen is a real person that is affected by their comments.

We're all responsible for our posts on social media though, if someone is so hurt by comments turn them off, take a break from Instagram or learn that we're all going to be judged on anything we upload to our accounts. 

• Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

But her own lawyer has refuted the existence of a care plan; why can’t some of y’all let that sh1t go?

He never refuted the care plan he said there's a "myth" as to what it consists of.

The care plan was drafted by Jodi, submitted to the courts and approved by Penny which was one of the stipulations on her letting Britney be free out of the C Ship.

The care plan was sealed in the courts and exists. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Yeah, someone asked BJ in the Jamie Lynn post comments why she doesn't talk about Britney anymore, and she said she was surprised she still gets asked that question. BJ said she's been a punching bag getting bullied and harassed. 

She was getting a lot of slack around the time that people started coming for Britney's Gram, because she defended them but her saying that her gut tells her something goes completely against all of her work; she was brilliant at breaking down documents, moving to "I have no proof, but I have a feeling..." feels like clickbait when you build a whole platform on the statement that facts aren't defamation. 

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well, there's more than two sides, some people talk about the "care plan" and refer that to a "baby c ship".

The other side says no one should no longer question anything anymore and drums up their own theories as well. 

The issue is this framing though. That one side only want to talk, and the other shuts down conversation.

The care plan was never an issue until they had nothing else to cling to. Before that it was a webpage that stated it hadn't been updated. Et cetera. The care plan was blown out of proportion, and the phrase "baby conservatorship" came from that make up artist (whose name is escaping me) at a time when nothing seemed to be moving at a snails pace when Ingham was making weak arguments and Jamie was so confident he was doing interviews to the press and sending his lawyers to do them too. It was also at a time when it felt like ending the conservatorship was going to take four more years.

I'm not surprised to see this Framing, but it always happens when people fail to recognise that misinformation and misinformed opinion is not equal to fact. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She was getting a lot of slack around the time that people started coming for Britney's Gram, because she defended them but her saying that her gut tells her something goes completely against all of her work; she was brilliant at breaking down documents, moving to "I have no proof, but I have a feeling..." feels like clickbait when you build a whole platform on the statement that facts aren't defamation. 

The issue is this framing though. That one side only want to talk, and the other shuts down conversation.

The care plan was never an issue until they had nothing else to cling to. Before that it was a webpage that stated it hadn't been updated. Et cetera. The care plan was blown out of proportion, and the phrase "baby conservatorship" came from that make up artist (whose name is escaping me) at a time when nothing seemed to be moving at a snails pace when Ingham was making weak arguments and Jamie was so confident he was doing interviews to the press and sending his lawyers to do them too. It was also at a time when it felt like ending the conservatorship was going to take four more years.

I'm not surprised to see this Framing, but it always happens when people fail to recognise that misinformation and misinformed opinion is not equal to fact. 

People leave out that when BJ said "her gut" was saying one thing but she wasn't going to go off it that she clearly mentioned she needed proof and documents.

The care plan gets swept under the rug cause many fans don't want to believe one exists. Many want to believe she's fully free but with the care plan it's to help aid Britney in her decision making and to help her transition.

I don't think the care plan is a baby c chip, but I also don't try to deny one exists. 

• Like 3
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The care plan was always part of Rosengarts roadwork to ending the conservatorship; essentially saying "hey judge, this why you should side with us, look, we thought ahead!". Britney had to agree to it, and Jodi very much made her side clear towards the end; she was siding with Britney. It was sealed because it related to Britney's health. There was one article that claimed the plan involved a supported decision making structure, essentially that Britney would have a structure in place if she needed to make decisions that she could rely on, but there was never a time frame stated.

Keep in mind, everyone who wanted the conservatorship to end recognised that a person might need support after almost 14 years of trauma and abuse.

There is an irony lost on the conspiracy theorists that they were calling for the same thing that her father wanted; her medical records unsealed. They literally started siding with her father

You said this perfectly and shed light on the facts.

Many people think the care plan is a made-up conspiracy and it's not.

Like you said anyone would need help navigating their life after 13 years of hell.

• Love 4

People leave out that when BJ said "her gut" was saying one thing but she wasn't going to go off it that she clearly mentioned she needed proof and documents.

The care plan gets swept under the rug cause many fans don't want to believe one exists. Many want to believe she's fully free but with the care plan it's to help aid Britney in her decision making and to help her transition.

I don't think the care plan is a baby c chip, but I also don't try to deny one exists. 

But the issue is the framing of the care plan has completely muddied the water. There is a mythos around it, created by conspiracy theorists, that creates the dynamic of "those who believe it" and "those who dont" because what it has become is devoid of facts.

• Like 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

But the issue is the framing of the care plan has completely muddied the water. There is a mythos around it, created by conspiracy theorists, that creates the dynamic of "those who believe it" and "those who dont" because what it has become is devoid of facts.

My stance is I think many of the conspiracies are crazy and I don't believe them, I also don't think it's wrong to question things either since we've been lied too for 13 years.

I also think the insta is basically the same as it was when she was in the C Ship minus the family draggings.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Honestly I’m torn on the insta. I kind of feel like she trolls us and does things for attention but then doesn’t want the attention so it’s very confusing to me. Not to be a hater I haven’t experienced what she has it’s just frustrating I feel like she’s tarnished her whole legacy with this.

Tarnished her legacy? This is a bit exaggerated, no?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block