Britney Deactivates Instagram (December 5th)

This just happened I was reading the comments on the Jamie Lynn post when That Surprise Witness commented that "Welp" she knows everything she needs to know about whose controlling Britney's Instagram. BJ said good job team con.

I went back and the account was deactivated. It's probably cause of all the comments recently.

Britney just deactivate the comments hun.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This just happened I was reading the comments on the Jamie Lynn post when That Surprise Witness commented that "Welp" she knows everything she needs to know about whose controlling Britney's Instagram. BJ said good job team con.

I went back and the account was deactivated. It's probably cause of all the comments recently.

Britney just deactivate the comments hun.

Coming from someone who supported BJ for a long time, her even entertaining these conspiracy theories is a huge letdown.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I do understand why people question, much of it is very over the top though as to the stuff people come up with.

On each side. 

One side is claiming Britney is in a secret second conservatorship that focuses on tricking Instagram by greenscreening her into her old house. 

The other side is saying that's ridiculous and baseless. 

There is no "both sides". 

• Like 2
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Coming from someone who supported BJ for a long time, her even entertaining these conspiracy theories is a huge letdown.

Yeah, someone asked BJ in the Jamie Lynn post comments why she doesn't talk about Britney anymore, and she said she was surprised she still gets asked that question. BJ said she's been a punching bag getting bullied and harassed. 

• Love 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

One side is claiming Britney is in a secret second conservatorship that focuses on tricking Instagram by greenscreening her into her old house. 

The other side is saying that's ridiculous and baseless. 

There is no "both sides". 

Well, there's more than two sides, some people talk about the "care plan" and refer that to a "baby c ship".

The other side says no one should no longer question anything anymore and drums up their own theories as well. 

• Love 1

Honestly I’m torn on the insta. I kind of feel like she trolls us and does things for attention but then doesn’t want the attention so it’s very confusing to me. Not to be a hater I haven’t experienced what she has it’s just frustrating I feel like she’s tarnished her whole legacy with this.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block