Why do you think the Teen Choice Awards praised Britney while the VMAs continuously snubbed her?

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Britney should really be the most awarded artist at the vmas it is actually tragic. Toxic was very obviously snubbed in 04, im sure if she made an in person appearance she’d win all of the nominations. The thing is tho, even if Britney’s videos and songs aged to iconic status, the videos she lost to had songs behind them that were bigger hits than Britney’s back then, like get this party stared was a bigger hit in 01 than slave. 

Yes but it was the VIDEO awards. I still don’t understand how any of those other videos won. Hey Ya I would argue was probably the one I think deserved it because I still remember it. However, Toxic should’ve still won 

• Like 1

Probably was am attack and shade to the audience loving Britney..

Cos if you think about it she lost to artists known for being edgy and cool and having a swag..

Britney was the exact opposite even to Aaliyah, who had a mystique about. 

And a lot of the artists had probably a leg up also with industry executives.  

That wasn't with Britney at all as she had no nepotism or knew people.  

Sad Britney Spears GIF

It's so hard to believe Britney didn't win any VMA until 2008, like makes ZERO sense to me. Even for non-fans her videos are iconic.

She made the making the videos since debut! Delivered iconic performances AT the awards, so it's so annoying, I swear.

To me, she should've won ALWAYS AT LEAST the Best Female or Best Pop. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

Sad Britney Spears GIF

It's so hard to believe Britney didn't win any VMA until 2008, like makes ZERO sense to me. Even for non-fans her videos are iconic.

She made the making the videos since debut! Delivered iconic performances AT the awards, so it's so annoying, I swear.

To me, she should've won ALWAYS AT LEAST the Best Female or Best Pop. 

FlopMA’s :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block