Do you still listen to Outrageous given the R. Kelly drama?

No it's always been a boring track for me, and one Britney hardly wanted to record and absolutely never wanted to be a single. Imagine how hard ITZ would have flopped had this been released in place of MATM or Toxic like her label wanted. It's seriously so tryhard and pretentious. Should have never made the album. It's a novelty.

9 hours ago, Cancer said:

Have you stopped watching every movie produced by Harvey Weinstein?

Have you stopped buying clothes made in sweatshops?

Have you stopped living your life by a series of moral contrivances that make zero difference?

You make a good point. In some cases, it is possible to separate the art from person who created it. If we stopped listening to Outrageous, then we should stop listening to anything else written and/or produced by R. Kelly (incl. Aaliyah’s first album), and that’s a long list.

Taking the accusations against Dr. Luke in consideration, should we totally stop listening to all those Britney songs he wrote and produced? (Dr. Luke was never found guilty of anything, judges ruled in his favour a few times, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Not saying he's angel, but there's no evidence of such crimes.)

As for Michael Jackson, I do not believe the many accusations against him (there are many lesser known accusations by people who never even met MJ or only met him once w/ others around). But according to some incl. Oprah (whose own father was accused, and she denied it all), his music should totally be cancelled and banned.

There are allegations against Marilyn Manson. Should his fans cancel his music? Weren’t there accusations against Robin Thicke, Johnny Depp, Elvis Presley, Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Justin Bieber and many other artists (world famous) or not? I’m not saying all those people are angels… Just making a point. Should all that music and movies be avoided by all? Even Céline Dion’s late husband, René Angélil, once faced such an accusation.

In the case of Boy George, there was a conviction (false imprisonment and battery). He showed remorse, was convicted and was sentenced. Is it wrong for someone to listen to any of his music?
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

It's depressing... Us soon...

spacer.png

In few years please don't forget to send me discount coupons in MP if you will have some for these ugly diapers my dear! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I pee alot!:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's already so depressing to turn into an old hag, don't wanna be an old hag who has to spent all his money by paying these awful things at full price!!! #OldHagYesIfItsMyDestinyButOnlyAtACheapPrice :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

12 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Yes, because I love the middle8.. I Imaging listening to it live by Britney 😍 the lyrics are so strong, I Just wanna live in a Place where the love Is free, can u take me there? And when you mention my name make sure you know the truth

I actually came here to post the exact same thing! lol 

For me, that middle8 section is one of my favorite Britney moments, it sounds so good! This photo is always in my head whenever I listen to the song, pure ecstasy   😍 

spacer.png

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Such a downgrade....the song is only on YouTube on an unofficial channel anyways so he nor Gaga get coins from it. That's enough for my conscious.

I don't like listening to music via unofficial channels, and I, for one, think the Xtuna version is good. It's not like he'd benefit from the few streams I'd give that song a year anyways. It's more so me not wanting to listen to a p-do r-pist singing into my ear. :elton:

I hate that his person is eternally attached to his art because he created GREATNESS and for a loooooong time. 

i listen to Outrageous when it comes on tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ it’s Britney lol. I do cringe when people play his music tho. I have a couple songs I personally can’t help but listen to but it’s hard to listen to anything outside of that. He really broke my heart as a musical hero. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

I hate that his person is eternally attached to his art because he created GREATNESS and for a loooooong time. 

i listen to Outrageous when it comes on tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ it’s Britney lol. I do cringe when people play his music tho. I have a couple songs I personally can’t help but listen to but it’s hard to listen to anything outside of that. He really broke my heart as a musical hero. 

I was taking a look at his R album yesterday and wow, this guy had rap songs, a melancholic Celine Dion duet, I Believe I Can Fly, pop catchy songs, mellow R&B, an opera-like song, all in one album

wow, it's kinda sad to throw this away

When I stream Britney’s greatest hits, shuffle, or ITZ and Outrageous comes on I don’t skip it. Likewise when I’m watching Britney OHT vids on YT. I love the live performance of that song. Damn near everyone or everything that’s part of the arts & entertainment is problematic in someway especially by today’s standards.

This doesn’t signify I agree with the artist’s personal choices, beliefs or wrongdoings. I won’t cherry-pick and be like I’ll listen to Elvis but not RKelly. I separate the artist from their art. If people don’t do that then none of us will ever enjoy a song, singer, tv show, movie, designer, author, book, athlete, sports …. (it goes on and on and on and on….) ever again. 

3 minutes ago, Henny said:

I love this song and listen to it every now and then.

Outreagous, when I flash my *****

Outrageous, when I touch your D

Outrageous, my s** drive

Outrageous, lalalalalala

I  wonder, how pathetic is someones life to join a forum to be a hater and a mocker.

and this kind of people is the one who criticizes Britney. eww, :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block