Do you still listen to Outrageous given the R. Kelly drama?

On 12/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, s&m said:

OMG ITZ WILL BE 20 yo NEXT YEAR?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

we are old hags now 

It's depressing... Us soon...

spacer.png

In few years please don't forget to send me discount coupons in MP if you will have some for these ugly diapers my dear! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I pee alot!:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's already so depressing to turn into an old hag, don't wanna be an old hag who has to spend all his money by paying these awful things at full price!!! #OldHagYesIfItsMyDestinyButOnlyAtACheapPrice :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 4

Personally, I think at the end of the day it’s a BRITNEY song. Not an R Kelly song. He may have produced / written the track but it’s still an iconic Britney song by all intents and purposes. So I won’t skip it / not listen to it. To each their own tho 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yes. I tend to separate the music from the artist which I know isn’t great. I just have a hard time not listening to great music. I still listen to Outrageous. sl** Pop, produced by Dr. Luke, is one of my favorite albums of the year. And Do What U Want with R. Kelly is the best version and only version of the song I’ll listen to. It’s not available on streaming services though so it doesn’t earn him any money. 

• Love 1

Yes, I still listen.

I'm not sensitive enough to care about stuff like that. To me, the song has nothing to do with what transpired. You can call it enabling but I call it separating art from personal life.

Imma go blast Love Lockdown by Kanye West now...

• Love 1
6 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Yes, because I love the middle8.. I Imaging listening to it live by Britney 😍 the lyrics are so strong, I Just wanna live in a Place where the love Is free, can u take me there? And when you mention my name make sure you know the truth

Just came here to say the bridge is the BEST part of that song ...so euphoric and sassy:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I don't like that song, so it's 100% a skip for me...

Also interesting topic, yo got here, so let me play too... did y'all deleted Dr. Luke produced songs too? Removed Nicki Minaj collab for being married to a s** Offender? Or deleted from Circus till Glory cause the reasons we know? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block