Do you still listen to Outrageous given the R. Kelly drama?

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same. That’s what first ruined the song for me and I can’t stop myself from thinking about it whenever it comes on :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same. That’s what first ruined the song for me and I can’t stop myself from thinking about it whenever it comes on :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

you posted the same comments twice :)

• Haha 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I had removed the song from my streaming library and told myself the only way I’d listen to it was if it came up on a playlist.

But then it somehow redownloaded itself and so I’ll try to make an effort to skip, even though it’ll play and I’ll listen.

Exactly. However when I listen to ITZ I don’t skip any tracks. I cannot punish Britney and the listening experience for what he did. Imagine if scandals happened with all of Britney’s producers. What would we do then? Now I won’t go and listen to R. Kelly’s solo songs even if I did really love Ignition once upon a time 

• Love 1

I never delete album tracks unless I have a valid reason to (covers, remixes, alternate versions, random bonus tracks, and so on) because I prefer listening to albums in full. :typing_keyboard_computer: In contrast, I did replace the original version of Do What U Want with the Christina one. And even though he's still credited as a songwriter, at least I don't have to listen to his voice. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I mean, how prominent are his background vocals on Outrageous anyways? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

Funny you made this thread, I didn't listen to that song for years and did it non-stop since this morning! I like the song and the choreo from the Onyx performance. I already bought IN THE ZONE 19 years ago, Oh my God 19 damn years... Anyway I have the song and the fact that I will listen to it or not it's not gonna change anything, it's not like it's gonna give R.Kelly some support in some way with me buying the song again...

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Funny you made this thread, I didn't listen to that song for years and did it non-stop since this morning! I like the song and the choreo from the Onyx performance. I already bought IN THE ZONE 19 years ago, Oh my God 19 damn years... Anyway I have the song and the fact that I will listen to it or not it's not gonna change anything, it's not like it's gonna give R.Kelly some support in some way with me buying the song again...

OMG ITZ WILL BE 20 yo NEXT YEAR?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

we are old hags now 

29 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I never delete album tracks unless I have a valid reason to (covers, remixes, alternate versions, random bonus tracks, and so on) because I prefer listening to albums in full. :typing_keyboard_computer: In contrast, I did replace the original version of Do What U Want with the Christina one. And even though he's still credited as a songwriter, at least I don't have to listen to his voice. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I mean, how prominent are his background vocals on Outrageous anyways? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And then again that song was completely inappropriate given the lyrics so you did well 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block