Sam confirms they are back to the old house

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Because some people have a narrative in their heads and they simply get upset that Britney does not follow it:

- Her old house represents all the bad memories so she has to move to a different one

-Her husband was hired by team con so she has to find a new one

-Her instagram posts should be all about her going out, day and night because she should not stay at home

-She used to hang out with Felicia all the time when she was younger so she has to reconnect with her

-The documentaries helped her to get her freedom so she has to like them

Should I continue? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

The old home does have a lot of bad memories, good ones too I think the confusion took place when people created the "horse theory" and the renovations as to why Britney was at the old home a lot. Sam confirmed they moved back. It's not crazy to think that if someone suffered trauma somewhere that they may want a fresh new start.

Technically Sam was hired by team con for the Slumber Party video and was getting paid as a 'chef' in court docs. I'm not saying he was hired to be her boyfriend, Team con hired him as Britney wasn't able to make her own choices in the C Ship.

Her Instagram posts shouldn't be about her going out all the time, it just seems to confuse people when most of the posts are just very old.

People initially thought Fe was someone B would connect with however we don't know all the details on their relationship we were all shocked Brit basically called Fe a liar. 

The documentaries did shed light to help bring traction to Britney's case she doesn't have to like the documentaries but it's silly to pretend that they didn't help bring awareness.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block