Sam confirms they are back to the old house

12 hours ago, Body ache said:

She must feel so defeated. To try everything only to go back to her old living situation.

I have no words to describe that house. It’s too great to be true. I would just call somebody to energetically clean it or whatever, feng shui, refurnish and just live there until I die.

16 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

People are very quick to say she no doubt has bad memories there but no one ever talks about the undoubtably good ones too. The most recent being her wedding. I’m sure she has many happy memories too of when she had a good relationship with her kids.

Let the woman attempt to heal and adjust FFS. 

Who's not letting her attempt to heal aside from Jamie and the courts?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

So are they gonna sell the new house? Tbh I like the look of the old house more than the new house. But wherever Britney and Sam are happy to live, I’m happy for them. 

It makes sense to sell the new home if they're not going to live in it.

Britney hasn't been working and Sam can't afford a multi million dollar home my guess is they'll get rid of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

She did say a few times during summer that it was hard to adjust to the new house, so I dont know why people are shocked and making a big deal about it. Change can be scary, especially when you are already going through a lot of stress. And I dont think she views her house as a "house of horror" - more likely it feels like a sanctuary now that it's HER home and she is in full control of it. So much needless drama from fans and public

Agree 100%! Plus for celebs, it's not unusual for them to move or switch houses hastily, they do it ALL the time so I don't know why fans are making a big deal out of it with Britney or a big deal out of Sam still using the new house in his IG stories. Who cares if Sam still uses the new house while they decide what to do with it? I would too!

Us normies are used to houses being long term, semi permanent decisions. For celebs, they buy houses like we rent apartments lol I too would buy and bounce around between sooo many properties if I could afford it. 

Im Rich Make It Rain GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Sam still using the new house in his IG stories. 

Sam's gym equipment has been relocated to one of the garages in the old house. He is posting from the old house. The last posts from the new house were sometime before October. 

But you are correct, they can use both houses if they want to. It's not our business.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

You guys really need to take a break...

You remind me of those dumb *** *****es who used to go against Jordan and anyone who’d say the conservatorship wasn’t right back in 08/09. 

Many things are clearly off but of course it’s much easier to pretend everything’s fine and that’s completely normal for that woman to continue living like she did for those 13 years

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

You remind me of those dumb *** *****es who used to go against Jordan and anyone who’d say the conservatorship wasn’t right back in 08/09. 

Many things are clearly off but of course it’s much easier to pretend everything’s fine and that’s completely normal for that woman to continue living like she did for those 13 years

The only du***** is you, making these comments about a moderator :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Go back to banon twitter, your conspiracies are embarrassing and concerning :emma: 

• Love 1

I really don't get why people make such a big deal out of this. It's super normal for a rich celebrity to divide their time between several different homes. In fact, most people just wouldn't even notice with other celebrities but because people are so overly obsessed with everything regarding Britney they overanalyse everything and even feel they are entitled to know where she is sleeping at night.

Why are people so bothered about her being at her old home? What does it have to do with anybody? I just don't get it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

The old house seemed like better real estate to me..five acres, I think? Maybe even more. A garden she liked, and private. And not all the memories could be bad. It's also the house where she came back to after that awful confinement in the facility, started her relationship with Sam, plotted her strategy with the court from, hired Rosengart from, and was living in when she regained her freedom. So maybe it comes down to...damn, an acreage near Los Angeles (I don't actually know where it is).

Not that it's any of my business, but maybe she'd like living in New York City or London for awhile.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Only Sam and a random lady (her new assistant ? ) were at the house for Britneys birthday.... and only saw Donatella Versace sent Britney flowers.... only one wrapped gift on the table.... So LAME !   Like wtf....

How the **** would you know who was or wasn't at her house on her birthday? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Honestly, it's like social media has rotted the brain cells of some people, like you think that if you don't see it on Instagram that means it didn't happen, as though the entire 24 hours a day in Britney's life that isn't on Instagram doesn't exist because we don't see it.

I see friends all the time that I don't put on Instagram or social media at all, for no other reason that I don't feel the need to put every moment of my life on Instagram, so most people would have no idea it ever happened. It's very normal, I don't understand why people find it so strange for Britney or think that because we mostly see posts of her at home that means she doesn't go out or see anybody... Please get some perspective on reality.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I don’t know , i have a feeling the real Britney is really dead. I heard that Britney has 3 different clones and Britney is a cia experiment to see how long they can get away with a dead celebrity promoting their Illuminati agendas by using body doubles , green screens, special effects etc. 

i honestly hope u are joking

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I really don't get why people make such a big deal out of this. It's super normal for a rich celebrity to divide their time between several different homes. In fact, most people just wouldn't even notice with other celebrities but because people are so overly obsessed with everything regarding Britney they overanalyse everything and even feel they are entitled to know where she is sleeping at night.

Why are people so bothered about her being at her old home? What does it have to do with anybody? I just don't get it.

Because some people have a narrative in their heads and they simply get upset that Britney does not follow it:

- Her old house represents all the bad memories so she has to move to a different one

-Her husband was hired by team con so she has to find a new one

-Her instagram posts should be all about her going out, day and night because she should not stay at home

-She used to hang out with Felicia all the time when she was younger so she has to reconnect with her

-The documentaries helped her to get her freedom so she has to like them

Should I continue? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block