Sam confirms they are back to the old house

6 hours ago, s&m said:

Just because she only posts her at home it doesn’t mean she never gets out! 
Jesus y’all are so cringe 

The dancing videos look like green screen? You need a job 

She is Britney spears and she lives in LA. She would be spotted if she gets out like that. People who wonder about her well being are not being cringe. This is how free britney started in the first place. You're in denial if you think there is nothing to be concerned about. She's either in a constant manic state and off the deep end or something is up.  "You need a job" - I bet you supported the free Britney movement eventually. . . you probably said the same to the people who had these theories years ago about the conservatorship. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

She is Britney spears and she lives in LA. She would be spotted if she gets out like that. People who wonder about her well being are not being cringe. This is how free britney started in the first place. You're in denial if you think there is nothing to be concerned about. She's either in a constant manic state and off the deep end or something is up.  "You need a job" - I bet you supported the free Britney movement eventually. . . you probably said the same to the people who had these theories years ago about the conservatorship. 

Britney has been traveling and we only know because of her posts or because people film her! So you are wrong as usual!

More, don’t even compare the Free Britney movement to these ridiculous made up theories that only lunatics like you believe it!

Do you know what I’m concerned about? People like you and those dangerous people on social media who claim that are fans! I’m really concerned she will end up like John Lennon.

Go to TikTok and watch what those people are saying or trying to do. If you believe that let me tell you that you need help!

Im not even going to address what you wrote here “She's either in a constant manic state and off the deep end” because I didnt know that you were a doctor.

So yes the only thing that worries me it’s not Britney but these dangerous people 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

There's a difference between what happened in 2019 when Britney went immediately silence after literally bring on an intense promotional tour with plans to release an album, with a statement that immediately raised logical issues, and court documents to boot, COMPARED to people claiming everyone in Britney's life is part of a second secret completely undocumented conservatorship that built three models of Britney's living space to greenscreen her dancing videos that "proved" because the people around her don't tip of the press whenever she goes to buy an iced coffee.

To conflated the two is illogical. If you don't accept that Britney owes you absolutely nothing, you never supported her.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, s&m said:

Britney has been traveling and we only know because of her posts or because people film her! So you are wrong as usual!

More, don’t even compare the Free Britney movement to these ridiculous made up theories that only lunatics like you believe it!

Do you know what I’m concerned about? People like you and those dangerous people on social media who claim that are fans! I’m really concerned she will end up like John Lennon.

Go to TikTok and watch what those people are saying or trying to do. If you believe that let me tell you that you need help!

Im not even going to address what you wrote here “She's either in a constant manic state and off the deep end” because I didnt know that you were a doctor.

So yes the only thing that worries me it’s not Britney but these dangerous people 

They're literally using all the same set ups that lead to the conservatorship; question her mental health negatively, demand for paparazzi photos, and make sure noone around her can be seen in a good light...

...and this is all in line with literally calling for the same things her father wants in court.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He was publicly stalking the premises on Instagram, and somehow knew to go on the day that there was commotion. I'd be wondering who gave them the heads up to know where to go.

I mean the home is online and thousands watched how he did it, the security got fired because they couldn't stop him until he made his way to her bedroom door. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Jason was up there several times to see how to do it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block