Sam confirms they are back to the old house

13 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Easy, he relocated the gym to the old house. I noticed the garage doors and the floor first, then paid attention to other visual cues. Anyway, I think they like the airiness and views from the old house. Britney feels soothed by nature and the old house has acreage with trees.

the gym at their old home was an actual room though, not in the garage. are you saying he put their new gym in their old garage now?

12 minutes ago, pancake said:

thing is, Britney never had an issue moving before

she moved after justin i think, she changed homes many times when she was free...

i dont see any other reason for her wanting to be in that house other than being truly traumatized. sorry

yes, trauma changes people.

she also never spent a significant amount of time in those homes, she's lived in this one since 2015. it makes sense she wants to be where she is comfortable. she spoke about how difficult it was to adjust to the new home before. 

• Love 5

She may not be ready yet. And as she posted, she have the horses near by, she has the hiking track, she has a great view.
The new house was very around other houses and people, Travis barker next door I think it was.
I do understand why she didnt ant the new house, but i do understand why sam wants.

Its very okay and modern to not live together as a couple. Gwyneth Paltrow doesnt live with her partner either

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It makes complete sense.

Paparazzi don't just appear, they're tipped off in advance to public appearances, usually for publicity. Britney has said for the longest time she disliked the paparazzi...

If you're wondering why there aren't as many paparazzi photos as there used to be, maybe you should question why we had regular paparazzi photos from a company that got legal documents before they were filed and whose owner spoke about being on close terms with Britney's father.

If you still believe you need paparazzi photos invading Britney's privacy despite her wishes, congratulations, you've sided with Team Con; hound Britney in the press because you want to know what's happening in her day to day life.

I have right to ask questions. I don't believe conspiracies out there. But I'm just saying what people think and the reason behind their thinking. I'm not saying paparazzi should follow her. I'm saying If Britney had gone out, the paparazzi would have photographed her somehow. even if she tries to hide.You and most of you are good at mistaking what I'm saying. The fact that I think differently does not make me a sided with the cship.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Oh well, how convenient!

It is absolutely plausible at this point to be suspicious and think the press "splash" of the new multi-million dollar mansion "opposite her kids' place" and the star studded, highly publicised wedding were just part of a well crafted PR strategy to give the general public a happy ending to her story and get everyone move on.

I know we all want to believe she is in a happy place right now (and I bloody hope so), but everything is just so dodgy, including her birthday celebrations...

Only Sam and a random lady (her new assistant ? ) were at the house for Britneys birthday.... and only saw Donatella Versace sent Britney flowers.... only one wrapped gift on the table.... So LAME !   Like wtf....

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I have right to ask questions. I don't believe conspiracies out there. But I'm just saying what people think and the reason behind their thinking. I'm not saying paparazzi should follow her. I'm saying If Britney had gone out, the paparazzi would have photographed her somehow. even if she tries to hide.You and most of you are good at mistaking what I'm saying. The fact that I think differently does not make me a sided with the cship.

Wrong we got videos from Mexico some weeks because people filmed her not by paparazzi 

• Like 6

she sure bought it to be closer to her kids. but the reasons to be back can be numerous. maybe they just not feeling the new house. anyway she can buy new one. and i like the idea mentioned here to buy a house in hawaii. i think it can be a good idea to escape to a sanctuary from all this drama.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Oh well, how convenient!

It is absolutely plausible at this point to be suspicious and think the press "splash" of the new multi-million dollar mansion "opposite her kids' place" and the star studded, highly publicised wedding were just part of a well crafted PR strategy to give the general public a happy ending to her story and get everyone move on.

I know we all want to believe she is in a happy place right now (and I bloody hope so), but everything is just so dodgy, including her birthday celebrations...

33 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Only Sam and a random lady (her new assistant ? ) were at the house for Britneys birthday.... and only saw Donatella Versace sent Britney flowers.... only one wrapped gift on the table.... So LAME !   Like wtf....

5 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I don’t know , i have a feeling the real Britney is really dead. I heard that Britney has 3 different clones and Britney is a cia experiment to see how long they can get away with a dead celebrity promoting their Illuminati agendas by using body doubles , green screens, special effects etc. 

You guys really need to take a break...

• Like 9
6 hours ago, s&m said:

I’ve seen so many lunatic things on TikTok like: 

- there was 3 Britneys on her wedding (:orangu_orangutan_ape:)

- That it’s not Britney’s voice on her IG :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

- The clone theory :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I hope she has good security guys because I am concerned! These people are dangerous 

I was wondering when someone was gonna bring this up. There’s video after video about all the theory’s about her. It’s ridiculous and people go along with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block