Sam confirms they are back to the old house

Goodness people have LOTS of opinions don't they.

I like to go to places time to time and enjoy new spaces too, but as they say, home sweet home. I understand why she wants to stay there in spite of it might not be the best memories. Maybe she just wants to remember the good ones. And when she feels like it she can go to her other house. Who cares.

(Apparently a lot of you.....)

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Where have you seen Britney lately? She (or someone) posts are old videos of her twirling in her old house..Her backgrounds of dancing videos looks like green screen on it.  There have been no real lately sightings just saying. No paparazzi pic long time. So she is staying at her old home all the time? It doesn't make sense to me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3

If they’re more happy in their old home, why wouldn’t they still live there? For whatever reason(s) they haven’t made the permanent move to their new house (yet). They can afford to keep onto both homes, so I honestly think whatever about it. To be completely honest, Sam’s statement about their living arrangements answers a lot of questions quite a few people had. In the end, they share as much as they want us to know. Good for them :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, easy said:

since sam deleted the stories. 

it's nice there's an answer, sad that people are so delusional and invasive he even has to answer. she's a multimillionaire who owns multiple homes and is choosing to be at the one she likes.  wow, who would have thought

i don't know where people have come to the conclusion britney is posting "old" videos. she literally posted for her birthday, we saw her filming new content. yes, the videos might be a week or so old, but not months+ in the way people are suggesting. banon is a disgusting disease. let this woman FINALLY live without judgement and ridiculous analyzation. 

His response about appreciating what they already had makes me wonder if they rented it out to someone else or are selling it?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

His response about appreciating what they already had makes me wonder if they rented it out to someone else or are selling it?

i could see them selling it down the road maybe. sam still uses the gym there, so i don't think they're renting it out for now. it explains why they tried to (maybe even still are) renovate it and make it into something they like, but ultimately decided to stay where they're comfortable for now. 

• Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

i could see them selling it down the road maybe. sam still uses the gym there, so i don't think they're renting it out for now. it explains why they tried to (maybe even still are) renovate it and make it into something they like, but ultimately decided to stay where they're comfortable for now. 

Imagine being that rich that you can afford two mansions :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Queen of mansions :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Haha 3
45 minutes ago, easy said:

Easy, he relocated the gym to the old house. I noticed the garage doors and the floor first, then paid attention to other visual cues. Anyway, I think they like the airiness and views from the old house. Britney feels soothed by nature and the old house has acreage with trees.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Oh well, how convenient!

It is absolutely plausible at this point to be suspicious and think the press "splash" of the new multi-million dollar mansion "opposite her kids' place" and the star studded, highly publicised wedding were just part of a well crafted PR strategy to give the general public a happy ending to her story and get everyone move on.

I know we all want to believe she is in a happy place right now (and I bloody hope so), but everything is just so dodgy, including her birthday celebrations...

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block