Which Award do you think Britney was snubbed in?

These vmas at the very least

best dance: baby, crazy, oops, slave, boys, me against the music 

best female video: baby, oops, toxic 

best pop: baby, oops, toxic

video of the yr: baby, toxic 

I think she was worthy of more Grammy nominations for the 1st 2 eras but I think for what the Grammys are her win in valid. Maybe toxic could’ve had a few more. I think womanizer was a better dance recording than poker face and should’ve won 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

These vmas at the very least

best dance: baby, crazy, oops, slave, boys, me against the music 

best female video: baby, oops, toxic 

best pop: baby, oops, toxic

video of the yr: baby, toxic 

I think she was worthy of more Grammy nominations for the 1st 2 eras but I think for what the Grammys are her win in valid. Maybe toxic could’ve had a few more. I think womanizer was a better dance recording than poker face and should’ve won 

I still get mad about the VMAs :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

VMAs which makes NO sense bc her videos are some of the most iconic of all time. I seriously can't believe she didn't win anything for BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic... she didn't win anything until her 6th album. And they didn't even nominate Scream & Shout, Work *****, or Slumber Party which were great vids.

Grammys also snubbed her though - it makes no sense that they wouldn't let her be nominated for dance recordings at a certain point when Beyonce is nominated this year in the same category. The fact that Hold Me Closer isn't nominated for something is a joke.

• Love 1

VMAs. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Don’t get me started on Beyoncé winning Best Female Video for Naughty Girl over Toxic. Given that Toxic was the ONLY FEMALE video nominated for VIDEO OF THE YEAR, by default Best Female Video should have been Britney’s. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
Also, don’t get me started on P!nk winning Best Dance Video for Get the Party Started over Slave. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Larry bought the awards too late. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

VMAs. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Don’t get me started on Beyoncé winning Best Female Video for Naughty Girl over Toxic. Given that Toxic was the ONLY FEMALE video nominated for VIDEO OF THE YEAR, by default Best Female Video should have been Britney’s. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
Also, don’t get me started on P!nk winning Best Dance Video for Get the Party Started over Slave. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Larry bought the awards too late. 

This :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block