Which Award do you think Britney was snubbed in?

• Super Mods

Out of all the nominations she’s received what has been the one you think she was 100% snubbed in? 

spacer.png

My vote is for 2001’s Grammy nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album. The album was a pop masterpiece, had the highest debut week by a female, and spawned several hits. The winner that beat Oops you may ask? 

spacer.png

These guys :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

most of the vma's in the 00's, and even some from the 10's

BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, at the very least deserved Video of the Year

IWG and Criminal deserved at least to be nominated, same for Scream & Shout and Work *****

Exactly. She should’ve cleaned at the VMAs every time she was nominated

• Love 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She absolutely doesnt deserve a Grammy win for Oops, its good she was even nominated. And why mock the looks of the guys who won simply because they won? clearly you dont care about talent

I think the biggest snub is her not winning any VMAs from 1998 - 2008

Oops totally deserved to win :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She absolutely doesnt deserve a Grammy win for Oops, its good she was even nominated. And why mock the looks of the guys who won simply because they won? clearly you dont care about talent

I think the biggest snub is her not winning any VMAs from 1998 - 2008

Relax Steeley Dan Stan no one was mocking them because of their looks. That is the first picture I found and I don't think they deserved the win for being "talented." Are you saying Britney isn't talented? Clearly it's you that doesn't care about talent

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Relax Steeley Dan Stan no one was mocking them because of their looks. That is the first picture I found and I don't think they deserved the win for being "talented." Are you saying Britney isn't talented? Clearly it's you that doesn't care about talent

I did not say Britney isnt talented, but her talent was very new and young, and hasnt matured yet during the Oops era.

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

People can hate her all they want, but no one can deny Christina has a VERY successful debut (especially in the US). If Britney were to lose that award to anyone I’m glad it was to Christina. Christina is incredibly talented regardless of the hate she receives. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People can hate her all they want, but no one can deny Christina has a VERY successful debut (especially in the US). If Britney were to lose that award to anyone I’m glad it was to Christina. Christina is incredibly talented regardless of the hate she receives. 

I do agree though to be honest--I just think she wasn't nearly as successful after

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.