Which Award do you think Britney was snubbed in?

10 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She absolutely doesnt deserve a Grammy win for Oops, its good she was even nominated. And why mock the looks of the guys who won simply because they won? clearly you dont care about talent

I think the biggest snub is her not winning any VMAs from 1998 - 2008

Oops totally deserved to win :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She absolutely doesnt deserve a Grammy win for Oops, its good she was even nominated. And why mock the looks of the guys who won simply because they won? clearly you dont care about talent

I think the biggest snub is her not winning any VMAs from 1998 - 2008

Relax Steeley Dan Stan no one was mocking them because of their looks. That is the first picture I found and I don't think they deserved the win for being "talented." Are you saying Britney isn't talented? Clearly it's you that doesn't care about talent

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Relax Steeley Dan Stan no one was mocking them because of their looks. That is the first picture I found and I don't think they deserved the win for being "talented." Are you saying Britney isn't talented? Clearly it's you that doesn't care about talent

I did not say Britney isnt talented, but her talent was very new and young, and hasnt matured yet during the Oops era.

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People can hate her all they want, but no one can deny Christina has a VERY successful debut (especially in the US). If Britney were to lose that award to anyone I’m glad it was to Christina. Christina is incredibly talented regardless of the hate she receives. 

I do agree though to be honest--I just think she wasn't nearly as successful after

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block